1 Like

No hashtag allowed in that thread unless in the photo though

2 Likes

Just one small thing u cant post videos in no words topic :smiley:

1 Like

yeah in the photo of course :smiley:

1 Like

Gif’s are moving pictures :smiley: some say theyre videos

Bonus points for Ford Mustang roasting the tyres next to you and being passed by the esk8

2 Likes

Hahaha that would be pretty awesome

I’m always down to see some fun videos!

Body Armor Check… Parachute… I had a PM with @Sender a while back because I was contemplating doing a jump after I finished the Trampa… lol First Esk8 skydive?

1 Like

@Yecrtz your last post was :+1: I think they’re gonna be awesome too

1 Like

I actually jumped out of a plane just before I started building esk8’s…you will never friggin forget it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I haven’t forgotten any of my 680~ish jumps. I started loosing count. Been a little bit since my last. :open_mouth:

6 Likes

Also have jumped, but I like esk8 better :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dude you are a skydiver as well. Damnnn I just passed 500 last week with the Dutch hd record… We should meet on a boogie or something some time.

Back on topic; got some spare canopies here, can try them while riding haha. Prolly works better with a speedwing though

4 Likes

I would pay good money to see that!

1 Like

How much are you talking? I can make it happen for $20k

2 Likes

Let’s start a thread to find out how many here want to see (and pay a fee ) for @Deckoz skydiving while esk8ing. I’m sure we can raise the money :slight_smile:

1 Like

definitely :wink:

2 Likes

Well you also need a dropzone willing to let you do that… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Eloy is known for allowing some pretty random shit go down https://youtu.be/3hs3ahcxDDg

1 Like

If it were a short winged esk8 with a couple of very large outrunners running props or some EDFs, would that be a wing walking esk8 drop or what the hell? With that many jumps under your belt a possibility and crazy as all f$$k

Guess what showed up today :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

20 Likes