Liion Battery Group Buy! Any Cell for the 200 count price!

I’m in for 40 LG’s. i have filled the form as well :slight_smile:

Sorry @JLabs I am unable to edit my previous form entry because I didn’t capture and save the URL for my entry. Without it editing is not possible so I went ahead and put in a new entry for 40 LG’s. Please remove my previous entry for 30.

Sorry @JLabs, i couldn’t edit mine either, but I think you got my change from before. I want 40 cells.

i couldn’t either

You tell me when u guys want to cut it off. I have had enable waiting on so Idk why u guys can’t edit it.

I’m keen for ASAP too :slight_smile:Want to start building my eMTB

Ok tomorrow it is. If you changed your order amount just let me know again so I don’t have to search the whole thread for it.

What # are we at with Basens? I’m okay to wait a little if it can get us over 100 to the next tier.

@JLabs Sorry guys I am backing out! Need some money for school atm.

Still time for me to join? 30 HG2 here

Yes, about to cut off. Fill out the google docs.

Thanks, more important, will they ship to Brazil? on the website says only bulk orders

No I dont think so.

So back to find a supplier who ships here, thanks

I might get 40 more but I need to now what the price is ?

I’d also like 4 extra (84) Let’s hope too many people don’t start pulling out

I am going to post an updated form tomorrow, because some people backed and some people changed. I will then cut it off 24hrs after and send the info to liion

Hi JLabs thanks for all your hard work organizing this!

Fortunately/Unfortunately I just found something that might screw this up for the Basen guys.

I was browsing on Alibaba and see that there really is only one supplier of Basen cells, Shenzhen Basen Technology Co., Ltd. Presumably it wouldn’t be too hard to get legitimate cells from the source as there isn’t like a wack of sellers to wade through like there is for some of the other brands. I messaged them and it they can sell at $4.78 per cell or less. Of course there will be shipping costs on top of that. But there are shipping costs for Liion as well. Wondering if we should put the Basen group buy on hold?

I’m not in a rush for the cells, so I was thinking of ordering a sample from them. I will check them out and if they are good, we can do a Basen group buy direct from the seller. Savings could be quite significant.

That could work well. But then there is $100+ shipping to you, and then more from you to them. And you have to get a sample before hand. And then you have to place the order and wait for it to arrive. If u guys wanna go ahead, just let me know.

Ok here is the updated form: https://goo.gl/forms/OExor9y9WNz8mumj2 Please fill it out asap. @Smashapotamus @omaryunus @JohnnyMeduse @boards @Titoxd10001 @jrpwit @Blacksheep And any one else I missed

1 Like