Liion Battery Group Buy! Any Cell for the 200 count price!

Hey @JLabs I think you select the wrong Johnny… @johnny_261 this is for you…

Haha sorry. Thanks for tagging him!

Not to burst your bubble @JLabs but the new form doesn’t have a field to provide a desired cell count.

This is what I’m going to do. I wanted 40 cells. I’m going to order a sample of 20 from them and 20 from the group buy here.

I will report back to everyone on the sample and if everything works and economics make sense, we can do another group buy at some point in the future directly from the manufacturer. Maybe by then we will have proven these cells a little more and more people might be interested. Then we can get some major savings!

Thanks for noticing I will change it right now… sorry guys!

Names are a little misleading, Basen is 40amp continuous 60amp burst, LG HG2 is 20amp continuous 35 amp burst.

@JLabs Im out of the group buy. Sorry!

put mine in :slight_smile: 84 12s7p here I come :smiley:

Talk to me @JLabs, where are we at? I need to get another pack built.

Ok so here is the final result.

@johnny_261 20x Basen :white_check_mark: @Smashapotamus 40x HG2 :white_check_mark: @boards 40x HG2 :white_check_mark: @racidon 84x HG2 :x: @Blacksheep 124x HG2 :white_check_mark: @omaryunus 22x Basen :white_check_mark:

Totals: HG2: 200 - $5.45/cell Basen: 42 - TBD/cell

Please confirm your cell count and I after I get everyone’s response I will send the info to liion. Sorry for this taking so long.

Confirmed! GOGOGO!

@JLabs 22 Basen

How are these individual orders shipped ,…directly to each person ? ,are there shipping and border fees ??

@JLabs confirmed :slight_smile: Super excited to get my build underway

Could I get 4 more please

12s11p? :slight_smile:

Edit: um? idk what I was thinking, was a long night :slight_smile:

Hehe no 12s11p I’m building 3 10s4p packs

Good work, seems like the bread and butter of esk8 :slight_smile:

Hg2 for $4.45?

$5.45, my bad.