Liion Battery Group Buy! Any Cell for the 200 count price!

Hmmm …sorry guys, now that i have calculated at 5.45 US/cell + (Can exchange rate) + taxes comes to over 8.00Can /cell

if you’re in EU, nkon.nl gives me almost the price i would get on this group buy. else i would join

I might take a few more basen’s actually. How many are we at right now?

LG HG2: 174 Basen : 65

@JLabs If you get within 10 of the necessary 200 i’ll increase my order from 30 to 40 to account for the last 10. Im debating whether I want to go 10s3p or 10s4p on this pack. Currently running a 12s4p but want to save some weight on my newest build. Maybe I don’t want to save THAT much weight. LOL

Put me down for 40 actually. I think that brings us up to 83. We only need 17 more then to get to the next discount! Someone else get in on this!

After speaking to chaka and doing a little research I don’t think the hg2 is the right cell for me so I would like to be removed from this group buy. Sorry for the inconvenience

I will get 80

@JLabs could we get an update on this? How close to 200 are we?

@JLabs I know I’m a little late to the party but I’d love to get in on this (is shipping the same for Aussies?) but I’d have to work out what is best for what I want.

Did you know Fasttech had the Samsung 30Q (HG2clone) 4 for $19.98,… even without group buy !!.

30Q is rated 15A but does 2-amps just as well as LG HG2 !

Can I get in on this. ? Lg hg2. 50 cells in looking for Samsung 30q looks good. Read they’re as good as the lg hg2 and Samsung is more conservative in their rating

1 Like

@JLabs are we still doing this ?

Yes yes. I will allot some time to bang the count our tonight to give u guys some updated info. Stuff has been busy, sorry.

LG HG2: 212 Basen : 83

New totals, @hummie got in and @Titoxd10001 backed out.

Bump my order up 10 @JLabs, i’ll take 40 total.

And mine to 82 hehe

I’ll get on to you tonight about a total I want mate :slight_smile: If I’m allowed to add xD

Edit: @JLabs I put in my details in your form. 80 LG :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay anyone who edited their count please go on the form and update it on there. It will make it much easier. I will get an updated count tomorrow.

When are we going to order?