Liion Battery Group Buy! Any Cell for the 200 count price!

For address it only gives me option 1 and no where to write address?

Sorry, I fixed it. @Hummie I will add them.

Ok sorry guys. I have fixed the problem! Here is the updated link common fill it out of you want to get in on the group guy: https://goo.gl/forms/ADqx5KejzLf7RPCg1

wanna get in on this let me check the bank tho

jlabs youre awesome for getting this going! cant see it ever getting smaller. I filled out the form and i guess I wait for them to write me. what does the price generally work out to be ? i want 50 of the 30q

@JLabs I have not received an invoice from them… when should I expect it by?

Filled out. Thanks @JLabs

You should have a invoice already :thinking: My order already got shipped

Pm me your email so I can check that you fill it in correctly on the form.

I checked the email, you filled it in correctly. I will ask John and see what he has to say.

jlabs I also didnt receive mail from them. no rush just telling you.

Is it too late too add 40 LG HG2? :open_mouth: Would you be able to ship to Europe (Sweden)?

Sorry everyone. I have been really busy lately. Lots of stuff happening behind the scenes. There is no shipping internationally. Everyone still has time to add to their order. The cutoff is one week from yesterday. So you have 6 more days. I have not sent John the updated info, I will asap. Sorry for the delay. @karma @omaryunus @michaeld33 @hummie

Omar, I have not contacted lion yet. Sorry for the delay.

Its all good. just been waiting too long to finish my build :smile:

No problem man, you’re doing everyone a big favor! Because I live in Sweden I have to pass then. We should do a EU group buy! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got my invoice and order completed… cant wait :+1:

That’s great! I sent them the email an hour or so ago.

Sorry to bother, but did you have a chance to send them my order I made one for 25r batteries

@Titoxd10001 @Hummie and everyone else. I sent them the email all ready and am waiting to hear back.

1 Like

My order is in!