Liion Battery Group Buy! Any Cell for the 200 count price!

ALL INVOICES HAVE BEEN SENT. CHECK YOUR EMAIL. LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO ADD TO YOUR ORDER ASAP!

BASEN PRICE HAS BEEN REDUCED DRASTICALLY!…cbdi

how much for them now

$6.70 for Basen

Thanks JLabs. That’s awesome. Got the invoice. Thanks again for organizing.

For those wondering price on my invoice was $134 for 20 cells so $6.70.

Got unlucky that they are based in Pennsylvania :stuck_out_tongue: Sales tax!

Order submitted woo!

Yep @michaeld33 has got it! Also he said if anyone wants another cell you can get the 200 price. So @barajabali if u want 25R you can get jump in!

this is a huge thread now, where are we with the 18650’s? I’d like to get 50 of the either sanyo 2800 or lg 3000mah really rather the sanyo/panasonic as theyre cheaper and read theyre just as good just different testing methods

Okay another form! If you want it fill it out. I put all most every in stock cell on it!

https://goo.gl/forms/t5Ivt1rhZrGTOcO52

1 Like

Thanks @JLabs for my first battery group buy :slight_smile:

No problem. I am sorry that it took longer than expected!

It’s all good can’t wait to make my pack

my bad… i took a while to respond. whats the price on the 25R’s now? how many do you have?? how many do you need to get the nect price drop and how much is the price.

IF the price is okay ill buy a coupe hundred.

You better upload some pics! Haha

I will I’m a little tempted to make a 10s12p hehe jk

The price is $4.33 right now. If you order enough to get over the 500 mark an extra 300 you will get the 500 price. If u plan on ordering less than that I will talk to John and I am sure he will give you the 500 price.

oh so youre going thru Lion whole sale?

i thought the price was gona be lower than that! those are the prices i always get them for basically… :confused:

Thanks anyway buddy! :slight_smile: i order pretty often so next time i order, ill chime in and you guys will get a garunteed 500 price.

The 500 price is $4.22 and yes from liion. Where do u normally order?

from liion normally

No 30q cells as an option? beggars can’t be choosers.

I see they have the 30q. Can u got those!? I read they do better compared to lg2 even though higher rated. A quarter more each on the site. I’d do it