Liion Battery Group Buy! Any Cell for the 200 count price!

Mine arrived today :slight_smile:

Received invoice today. Thanks @JLabs

Everyone should have received their invoices. If not let me know.

Ordered!
(50) 30q 18650 shipped to San Francisco= 299$

How long do they take? I just did regular ground.

They are pretty quick. @boards all ready got his. Granted he is less than 100 miles away. I would say next week for sure.

1 Like

There were Samsung 30Q is this group buy??

Yes any cell from liion.

What are the advantages of the 30Q? They seem so much more expensive with no extra capacity.

They’re rated to 15amps but in tests against the lg hg2, which is the highest rated amp draw at 20amps, the 30q do just as well if not better. Most often they’re cheaper. And one is poo brown while the other labia pink

But doesn’t the hg2 have a bigger capacity for the $$?

Looking at a discharge graph at different amp draws theyre very similar in capacity.

If anyone missed out on the sale I can sell you some for 4/cell from IMR.

Efest IMR or Samsung INR?

Just an FYI, you can still get in on the group buy. Fill out the form linked earlier up and then let me know u filled it out.

Samsung inr 25r cells

@JLabs Lg Hg2 20pc

Is this still going? I would like to order 36 HE2 or 25R cells

I just sent the info for the people who jumped in. You had to fill out the form. There were 3 people who all ready ordered so do u want to order again? @michaeld33 was the only newbie to fill out the pt3 form.

Those Basen IMR 26650 look very interesting, anyone running these? Thoughts? Less welds/connections for fewer potential points of failure, larger capacity so internal resistance should be lower, less waste heat.

@deke997 @Mark @Qwiksand @H3rose if you want in fill out the for asap.