Launch of antisparkheaven.com --> Bulletproof antispark switches, nice prices!

Hi, how many pins does this switch have? Is it latching? Is there anything written nearby the solder terminals like “C”, “NC” or “NO” ?

Edit: Just saw other pictures of your switch in another topic and yea, this one will work with the old and also the newer switches.

Any chance of getting a version with latching circuit for momentary buttons? I would pay the extra cash^^

1 Like

I’d also love that. Put me down for two units

I’m on it. Currently developing new anti sparks with momentary push buttons support among other improvements.

3 Likes

Ok lay the update on us.

Please, please make these have a 3 second hold time to turn the board off, so sticks and debris cannot power off the board. Turn-on should be instant

Yeah, so I’ve been working on a new switch recently.

Features:

• voltage 6s-12s
  • current 60 amp
  • onboard 60A fuse from Littlefuse
  • heavily copper-reinforced traces
  • each mosfet has its own heatsink
  • oscillation and transient protection (new)
  • onboard led circuit for a 12V led (just like the old ones)
  • size 50mm x 80mm (1,96" x 3,14")

A big thank you to everybody who supported me in the past and made this possible!

Available now at http://www.antisparkheaven.com/

2 Likes

60A, good for a couple Focbox’s but not enough for a couple HW 6 esc’s, def. not enough for a couple big rc esc’s :frowning: look great! I bet at 60A you will get no failure…

Any plan to go bigger Bro? :thinking:

I imagine the actual current limit is higher but currently I don’t own the equipment to perform tests beyond 60A, that’s why the limit is 60A…

1 Like

@b264 I’m still on it, this requires a small MCU onboard that does the timing and other stuff and but I’m looking forward to build some prototypes.

1 Like

I highly doubt that you push more than 60A cont. even hillclimbing on a mountainboard. Just bypass the 60A Fuse an you should be good to go.

Keep in mind that you would have to cool the Fets propperly.

I use the older 3Fet (not 6) version on a 90A rated battery.

Nothing personal dude, I’m sure 60A will cover most of the current market. I’m sure it is plenty for you. But it is not enough for me. I know you don’t understand hence your comment… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I am pulling 100A from a battery with a dual esc going uphill at decent speed :slight_smile:

When did this become personal? :sweat_smile:

um???

I’m not convinced this requires active components

Okay…

Can you show me any log (Metr, Ack app) of you pushing 60A longer than 45s?

45s :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: shit blows up way before that because Amps are much higher than 60

1 Like

Sorry I can‘t follow you. I have set both my Mot. max at 100A, so at low duty C. It pushes much more Amps, but the current decreases exponentially after gaining speed. I am just wondering if you/ someone else can show data proving that they push high amps continuously, nothing else. Maybe Jens? I think @Nowind uses a Metr Module

@bevilacqua If people want equipment that runs more than 60A continuous, it doesn’t even matter how many amps they are running. That’s the equipment they want. End of story. I happen to want higher ratings than that as well. I’d rather get something rated for triple what I need – then have zero worries if it will fail under ANY amount of abuse, now or in the future, and even when it’s old and worn-out. Because it’s not worth being late to work over.

But frankly, why isn’t even relevant. If that’s what he wants, you arguing with him is silly.

1 Like