Launch of antisparkheaven.com --> Bulletproof antispark switches, nice prices!

Okay I understand your point. Lets see if Fabio @goldenHusky can test the newer version at higher currents. For now if you want a bulletproof version go with a A150S or X90S loop key

1 Like

I run AS150 in parallel… 1 is not enough…

2 Likes

Can i see your logs? Just because im curious?

You can push more on mountainboards on german hills :wink:

I run a mountainboard with two Ezrun Max 6 on 8s. They are rated for 8s and 160A max continous - on dual thats about 9,5kW max (rated). I manage to overheat them on a few hills and burned a 6kW rated Watt meter (6kW are about 100A continous per ESC).

So yeah, we need more power if we wanna put them in these systems :wink:

2 Likes

@goldenHusky I can my switch but the light don’t turn off it stay on all the time,I connect it like this,what did I do wrong

@Redfire1 Alright, the mosfets could be blown for some reason or there could be another reason like incorrect wiring or wrong switch type, do you have a multimeter? Where did you buy the switch? From me? Just wondering because this is one without JST connectors and I stopped selling them a long time ago.

Skateboard eu one shop in Italy

I connect the red to + black to -, Nc to off, no to on.yes I have a meter what’s the best way to wire it

I’ve sent you a pm with instructions for doing some measurements with the multimeter @Redfire1

@goldenHusky I got your switches, they look and feel sturdy and nothing I’ve seen before, however they are big, bigger than my BMS! :grin: very difficult to fit on any enclosure.

Are you still selling the old types? With 2 mosfets?

1 Like

@Eboosted Yeah, I realised that I shot over the target with building it with too much reserves at the cost of compactness. There’ll be a 2 mosfet switch like this (mosfet heatsinks and copper reinforced traces) in a few weeks. The other switches are available on request.

Hi @goldenHusky, I wanted to purchase one of your amazing switches… but your website “antisparkheaven.com” is currently down.

Will maintenance be finished anytime soon :slight_smile: ?

@Windtigertim Since the business is purely hobby, I disabled my shop intentionally because uni is very time consuming right now and I can’t spare time to make switches at the moment. I will enable orders in 2 weeks when all the exams are done. I hope you’ll understand that. Thanks!

3 Likes

@goldenHusky Thats cool, I totally understand. Until then - I wish you best of luck with the exams!!

1 Like

Thank you!

The website is up again with a “new” switch (one component was removed, fuse added and mosfets changed) It has the typical JST plug as connector to the led switch, a 40A fuse and once more even higher voltage mosfets :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey man, Im in need of a switch that can handle a 12s6p 30q battery in a 4WD build, So 120A or something close to it continuous, could you maybe beef up the 60A version or something?

Hey, I’m fairly certain that my 60A switch will also handle your amp requirements very well. The switch has a limit of 60A because my testing equipment can’t deliver more current.

Well let me suggest a deal: If you decide to order one, I’ll agree to cover the return shipping costs if the switch turns out to not be sufficient, you can install it inside your board and test it intensively of course.

I’m sure that it would need to have some type of cooling to handle those amps like the fat boy switch has Thats a good deal, I need to check with the guy who im building the battery for if he will agree to this :slight_smile:

Whats going on with the site I need a switch and i would like to get yours especially if it uses IRFS7734 mosfets

1 Like