Launch of antisparkheaven.com --> Bulletproof antispark switches, nice prices!

@goldenHusky would you suggest any led push button offeren in ebay or amazon?

I got the 12v 19mm led push button switch from ebay but it’s extremely big, I need something smaller like the regular esk8 ones, are these 16mm or smaller?

@Eboosted 16mm is the standard diameter for switches used in esk8s, at least what I’ve seen so far. Look for a latching 16mm led switch that has a 1NO1NC pin configuration, I have no real recommendation, I always try to find a balance between price and delivery time so it depends where I order.

Edit: Thanks for your order, your feedback and the pictures :wink: @gogomrrobot

I think your PCB tracks would not hold 160A constant…

Hi @Kug3lis thanks for your input, I would greatly appreciate your points, knowledge and opinions, sent you a pm.

@goldenHusky

Is the 6way directfet version really only 12s or are the components rated for 60v? Need one for 13s and would prefer the directfet version…

@Deckoz The components are rated for 60V.

1 Like

will you offer a custom job option? I have a small area to work with and i need a mirror version of the antispark (negative on the bottom, input on the right). I would flip it over if I could but then cooling would be inadequate, Crossing positive and negative wires is also something I rather not do…

@WrinklyWink I’m sorry, uni is very time consuming atm and costs + effort would be way to high for 1-2 units. Hopefully you’ll find a solution.

Is going to be black Friday in the heaven of antisparks? @goldenHusky

Unfortunately there aren’t enough antisparks in heaven to celebrate (yet and hopefully in the future). Nearly all of them are inside some sort of enclosure making their owners happy, so there will be no special event in the upcoming days. I’m sorry :wink:

1 Like

I already have a purchase. There is question. Have you tested 160A? What temperature does the temperature rise? I think the pattern looks thin.

I was doing some reverse engineer on your board and just now realised that your switch is Low Side. Which means the battery plus is always connected.

Be careful to not touch negative wires with negative wire before the switch.

@Hanok There have been tests with lower current. In my opinion and the opinion of friends with electrical engineering background we considered it as okay.

However I agree that this value is probably too high. I have changed the description and will refund you if you want to return the switch. Only very few people have bought that one till now and I will also message them.

@Kug3lis Yea right, P-channewould be very impractical for high current applications simply because they generally have a far higher Rdson due to the prodcution process.

so how many A are you rating it for? I run 160A esc on one board and building another (different esc) but also 160A rated and i’ll crank em up… my motors are all rated under but… with more load, more time at peak… you know the song bro

u can use n-channel mosfets on high side too

Calculate pattern width: http://www.desmith.net/NMdS/Electronics/TraceWidth.html

In my opinion. It would be better to not exceed 100 A.

I reinforced the pattern.

1 Like

Uhhh yeah… when is the next re-stock expected?

Just happened. :wink:

1 Like

Hey partner I have a question about these guys, I have old switch I think. These are black though hopefully newer and bolt(solder) and go with these?