Launch of antisparkheaven.com --> Bulletproof antispark switches, nice prices!

Hey partner I have a question about these guys, I have old switch I think. These are black though hopefully newer and bolt(solder) and go with these?

Hi, how many pins does this switch have? Is it latching? Is there anything written nearby the solder terminals like “C”, “NC” or “NO” ?

Edit: Just saw other pictures of your switch in another topic and yea, this one will work with the old and also the newer switches.

Any chance of getting a version with latching circuit for momentary buttons? I would pay the extra cash^^

1 Like

I’d also love that. Put me down for two units

I’m on it. Currently developing new anti sparks with momentary push buttons support among other improvements.

3 Likes

Ok lay the update on us.

Please, please make these have a 3 second hold time to turn the board off, so sticks and debris cannot power off the board. Turn-on should be instant

Yeah, so I’ve been working on a new switch recently.

Features:

• voltage 6s-12s
  • current 60 amp
  • onboard 60A fuse from Littlefuse
  • heavily copper-reinforced traces
  • each mosfet has its own heatsink
  • oscillation and transient protection (new)
  • onboard led circuit for a 12V led (just like the old ones)
  • size 50mm x 80mm (1,96" x 3,14")

A big thank you to everybody who supported me in the past and made this possible!

Available now at http://www.antisparkheaven.com/

2 Likes

60A, good for a couple Focbox’s but not enough for a couple HW 6 esc’s, def. not enough for a couple big rc esc’s :frowning: look great! I bet at 60A you will get no failure…

Any plan to go bigger Bro? :thinking:

I imagine the actual current limit is higher but currently I don’t own the equipment to perform tests beyond 60A, that’s why the limit is 60A…

1 Like

@b264 I’m still on it, this requires a small MCU onboard that does the timing and other stuff and but I’m looking forward to build some prototypes.

1 Like

I highly doubt that you push more than 60A cont. even hillclimbing on a mountainboard. Just bypass the 60A Fuse an you should be good to go.

Keep in mind that you would have to cool the Fets propperly.

I use the older 3Fet (not 6) version on a 90A rated battery.

Nothing personal dude, I’m sure 60A will cover most of the current market. I’m sure it is plenty for you. But it is not enough for me. I know you don’t understand hence your comment… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I am pulling 100A from a battery with a dual esc going uphill at decent speed :slight_smile:

When did this become personal? :sweat_smile:

um???

I’m not convinced this requires active components

Okay…

Can you show me any log (Metr, Ack app) of you pushing 60A longer than 45s?

45s :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: shit blows up way before that because Amps are much higher than 60

1 Like

Sorry I can‘t follow you. I have set both my Mot. max at 100A, so at low duty C. It pushes much more Amps, but the current decreases exponentially after gaining speed. I am just wondering if you/ someone else can show data proving that they push high amps continuously, nothing else. Maybe Jens? I think @Nowind uses a Metr Module