LaCroix Board Co. -- wood and CF deck + segmented flex carbon fiber enclosure -- GROUP BUY [COMPLETED]

Anyone know of a good android app I can use for this board?

eSkate VESC app ?

Yeah, vesc app.

Amazing !!! I received my Lacroix board yesterday in Los Angeles . Once you try the Lacroix , you will not be able to go back to anything else . I was actually lifting my head up looking in front of me instead of looking at the road for cracks . I have been riding Eskate since 2014 and I never experienced this feeling until now . Itā€™s like diving a BMW M4 , everything else feels like Toyota and Honda Now . The parts used are actually super light so the board is much lighter than Trampa . Bravo Alex and Pat . Il est mortel votre Board . I canā€™t wait to finish work and jump back on it .jpeg

17 Likes

I canā€™t wait for mine next month. Does yours come with the hex grip already on or did you put it on yourself? Is there a choice between the horizontal stripe and hex grip tapes?

We now ship them with hexagons :wink:

3 Likes

Enjoy buddy, thanks for the kind words!

1 Like

Ride safe bud, thanks for your kind words :wink:

1 Like

Thanks Pat! I kind of like the horizontal stripes more, is there an option for it?

Wow. You clearly ARE my brother. Wrote the same damn thing LOL

8 Likes

Hey, I think we still have stripes left but I think all the boards for current production are already pre griped, @Arch will be able to confirm.

If you have any striped boards left for me, thatā€™ll be great! If not, thatā€™ll be fine also. Thanks for the quick reply and all the hard work. Looking forward to the board next month!

So stoked for my board to get here Friday. I was wondering, whats the best lighting setup available for it right now? Should I 3D print those brackets that someone posted a few weeks ago?

1 Like

Yeah, all pre-hexagoned now :wink:

1 Like

What part of LA? Iā€™m down in the South Bayā€¦

1 Like

Very nice, canā€™t wait for mine.

Is it hard to use the thumb control with your beak?

1 Like

Nice! Canā€™t wait for mine. When did you order yours? Samsung or sanyo cells?

1 Like

Westwood UCLA

2 Likes

Order June 11th , Board Came right on time. Got Samsung Cells.

No the breaks are good , not too hard and not too soft . I wish someone could clone the New Evolve Remote R2