Koowheel thread

More powerful, Hell yes! Lower quality not so much, we had to spend close to 3k to get the hub motors useable and safe, honestly unless you own a Mach 1 Elite or have our new hub motors it best not to make assumptions of quality. I ride my Mach 1 everyday about 10miles to and back. So far no problems besides my urethanes getting nasty and replaced after 2k miles.

1 Like

Thanks for your honest review. I share the same opinion on Koowheel board. I got mine a few days ago, still too early impression but so far, so good. My only thing against it is the deck and I’m looking for a new deck. There’s a cool thread on Reddit https://amp.reddit.com/r/ElectricSkateboarding/comments/5toexm/koowheel_deck_swap_jet_potato_33/ with a Jet Potato. I’d like to have a shorter board and have been looking around for alternatives… and also price is a concern… I’d like a cruiser deck 1kick. Any recommendations? What minimum width would also be advisable? Would this be a good possibility? https://www.ebay.com/itm/322042150729

HI EVERYONE! I´m new and i´m wondering if there is a posibility to use the battery of a koowheel to power other DIY board… what do you guys thinks?

thanks!

1 Like

Heya ! I’ve got several decks that I’ve modded to fit my koowheel. I’m building my own DIY and have no use for them. If you want them they’re yours

Wow, that’s really cool, thanks! I’d love to see those decks , I’ve not yet changed my deck, but I’m really missing that kick tail!

1 Like

@Jayallday hey! nice but it´s only the batterie of the koowheel or is it the complete set?.. and if is only the batterie how did you do it? if you can explain it to me plz

Just so we are on the same page here, you’re aware that I am not giving away the actual electronics of the koowheel. I am just offering to give you 3 different decks that I modded to fit your koowheel right?

My fault man I was replying to the wrong guy lol

jajajaja yeah! we are kinda in the samee page… i dont read you other post about the decks… i´m not interest in the decks but thanks anyway… i just want to know if there is a posibilityt to use only the battery of the koowheel in another DIY electric longboard… i thought you did it

I’m still a noob at this so there are many others that can better answer but I blindly used my koowheel battery on an old Maverix border cross that used sla batteries. So far so good lol

Hi guys!

New generation and new name KOOBOARD! A totally new board fine tuned from the D3m version with tons of improvements, arriving to us by the end of September. We have been waiting 3 months for this to happen!!

More info: https://personalelectrictransport.co.uk/shop/electric-skateboard/koowheel-electric-skateboard-dual-hub-motor/

New connectors of battery avoid connecting issue

The new program will protect the battery from over charged by regenerative braking.

Ergonomic design, Excellent soft touch

New PCB, NO disconnection issue

Smoother Acceleration & Braking

Lights & vibration to remind power & connection

New DC Charger port, easy & friendly

New solid PCB housing to avoid broke

New connector between PCB & Motors

350W x 2 Motors with Replaceable PU wheels

Unique design will help motors cooling maximumly

Max Speed 42km/h

97MM Motors/Wheels

i like those hubs. They look like they’d be great for a custom beginner board.

I was just given pricing on parts for the D3M. I’m going to ask about these new hubs.

1 Like

it looks really good and tempting. people who has the board over 6months, can you pls tell us how it is holding up? My Yuneec ego died after under 60 miles of nearly flat terrain. it gives 3 yellow lights and vibrations. sad. i wasnt riding it aggressively neither.

These new hubs look interesting.

Hi guys!

Sorry for bothering you with this but I just need some advise from PRO skateboard buyers.

I work for a company that sells EV and we can suggest products that they add to their shops. So I suggested the Koowheel. They were psyched and started their marketing campaign because Koowheel was paid and they had their money.

Now the issue. We are almost a week past delivery date and still no shipment of boards, no communication from Koowheel nothing.

I asked somebody else at Koowheel a gazillion times where our boards are and they apparently haven’t even started producing them, what to do?

I feel like Koowheel is a fraud and that we have paid xx.xxx euro for a batch of boards that are never going to be delivered.

NOTE: This is for the Kooboard, the new one.

report to credit card company or something

I can’t tell you what to do, but me personally - I would email them and tell them they need to respond to you before (insert date 7 business days away) or you will default their answer to “We aren’t sending you your boards”. I would include that on EVERY communication to them. And if they pass the deadline, reverse the charges and report them to the police. Also at this point you might want to do that anyway because you don’t want them to get mad at you and send you all defective ones

You are right. I need to stay relaxed and wait. Right now we are really bumped out that they might try to scam us because we did a direct payment. So no CC payment (i know, i know…).

I will keep you posted!

Ohh… in that case, I’d let them know on every single communication that they have until day X or court papers will be filed. That’s much worse. If you let them control you, they will. You’re the customer – control them. This strategy works well for me, but I’ve never been in your exact situation.