Integrity - trampa urban carver - vesc6 - unikboards parts - build thread

Hey @okp on the MTB Holy Pro 35 deck with ultimate hangers for your customer would it possible to mount street wheels or the deck could hit the ground on extreme leans? is that why chose the street carve deck?

Hey mate, of course. I went for the street carve deck because the look was a bit different but that’s the same

I did this one for a customer; check his insta, he seems to be really happy. He’s now also getting 107mm like I do.

https://www.instagram.com/skatetoune_/

2 Likes
4 Likes

I sold both boards and it’s such a great feeling of humble achievement when you see people riding your setups. Photo & Video credits : Nikko (blablahightech.fr)

3 Likes

well, that was about two days ago !

3 Likes

Back from holidays. Recovery was hard ! It’s freezing cold in Paris.

I’m cleaning my little 3x3m square room that I use for all the R&D and did some maintenance. I put some beautiful Trampa 156kv to give them a try in AT mode.

5 Likes

is that paint beneath the honeycomb grip tape?

no, that’s some epoxy with blue dye to ensure that no water goes into the electronics from the top.

ah it looks dope.

thanks bro !

Hey okp is it possible to run the board without bindings? Or it just does not turn good?

Happy to be back on my board. With my trip to Brazil, then working on new projects, the poor and cold weather in Paris, I didn’t have time to ride my good old board. I did this board almost 8 months now and it’s still performing to my expectations. Huge power, sleek and of course my hooks that I put on all my boards since the beginning. The Trampa 154kv are performing really well. I did 30km this morning and I cannot be more happy with them at this time.

Merry Xmas all and thanks for the continued support.

and the map of the session in Paris this morning.

6 Likes

How does your battery pack mitigate the flex. I assume it’s spot welded. Is it segmented?

Yes, I’ve designed the pack like 12 months ago. It integrates segmentation of cells blocks with neoprene and give a perfect flex. I’m now asking a company in France to build them for me and ensure quality is top notch. I used the same exact technique when I did probably the first flexible pack for the Evolve Bamboo early this year. Pretty happy how this turned out.

3 Likes

Let’s try some 360 footage. First rushes.

5 Likes

Next year I’ll travel to Paris, Madrid and Berlin with my board with no batteries and I’ll look for you bro a friend in Barcelona will prepare a battery for me.

1 Like

Hey mate. You can count me in for having blast session in Paris !

1 Like