I'm an outlaw! Burn noticed! A fugitive from a facebook group!

In that case, it’s definitely time to solve the stuck-in-ECO-without-their-BMS problem… Someone needs to reverse-engineer how to fudge a battery level.

Do they really think we’re just going to stop modding the battery if they don’t want to take our BMS money? I mean, seriously, is that what they really believe?

2 Likes

Evole = EVIL?

1 Like

I vote that you make stickers of that ElectRodent and slap one on each modded battery that you sell. And throw 1 or 2 extra stickers in the box, so your “Evole” customers can stick one on their boards and represent at their group rides. Evolve wouldn’t ban their own riders for going rogue, would they?

5 Likes

All I can say is…

lolololololololololol

They could always join another better group then:p

1 Like

“Evole” = When your Evolve has so much “V” sag that one of them falls off. Lol

22 Likes

got few t-shirts coming in ! okp way.

If you mess with LHB… you mess with the builders community… be prepared :slight_smile:

7 Likes

omg im dying lmfao

8 Likes

To be honest this isn’t a new thing. Evolve wouldn’t sell me a Bms exactly 1 year ago when I made a 15.8ah Maple GT. I don’t think they’ve really ever sold them without you buying the whole board. And why would they? It’s not a DIY board part supplier brand. They took the route that suits most consumers of selling a complete board. Most people don’t have the smarts to DIY and wouldn’t even have thought of building a better board before Jeff got his company pumping and set the threshold. If they sold parts they certainly would be doing themselves a disservice by allowing people to make a better product more easily. At least by restricting sales of BMS they have slowed the inevitable. By the way my 50km AT Maple GT is kicking arse with no voltage sag. No regrets throwing out that BGT battery. Just glad my bms hasn’t failed.

They sold me a BMS to fix a customer’s board a while back, so there was a pathway for extracting them. Now there seems to be none.

Do you think they just won’t sell you a BMS?

No i don’t think that. Why would I? Believe me, there’s plenty of room in here for both you and my ego.

1 Like

My mom just bought a 10 pack of bms’s. In Your FACE!

3 Likes

LoLz. No, I mean, they might not sell them to you because they know you like to upgrade their batteries

Clearly, they are convinced that not using 18650 is a good idea. I wonder if their new F1 model will use 18650

LOL yeah that could be the case. I’m not the only one doing it though. I’m just making it highly visible that i’m doing it. They’re leaving money on the table by not selling certain parts.

exactly ! Leave LHB Alone !

2 Likes

glad you took the heat off me.

1 Like

This one is dedicated to you @longhairedboy

10 Likes

dude i’m dying so hard right now. I WANT THAT JACKET!! How did you where? i want!!

3 Likes

LOL Joe Dassin, perfect!

1 Like