I am trying to build a 4wd e board and need help

Honestly I am just worried people will get hurt or we will have alextech v2 cuz they don’t know what they’re doing

This is an enjoying read. Carry on!

(Seriously, go with a dual drive, and dont cheap out vs going with a quad drive an buying bottom-of-the-barrel parts.

You’ll thank everyone here .)

Maybe consider a 3 wheel drive? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

hi thanks everyone if i have around another 300 - 400 to spend on this board what is the best piece to upgrade should i go for upgrading esc to vesc or go for a good battery

if answer is vesc could someone tell me of that price what is the best

Please don’t ask EVERYTHING… do your own research. I would go for two vescs… Either a unity or a flipsky dual or two focboxes…

4 Likes

k thanks a lot

wanted to know if anyone had 1 or 2 of either the flipsky or unity vescs for sale as would preefer to buy cheap second hand ones

So I see you did zero research. The unity just came out recently, they’re still on the second batch. Plus there’s a whole thread about wanted items and for sale items. Or maybe you can’t find the search? It’s the weird looking Q at the top of the screen that looks kinda like a magnifying glass.

You’re going to get a lot of resentment from this DIY community by not doing it yourself.

This is a very helpful community as long as you can help yourself even a tiny bit.

6 Likes

Most people on here avoid threads like this like the plague. So unless one of the five people that are trying to help you by telling you to start doing research and searching have the item for sale that you want. you’re not going to find it posting about it in here. I’m pretty sure there’s more than a few flipsky for sale at the moment. There’s a whole website with a lot of features and a lot of things to help you. Use it. Members here regularly like to hook each other up because we’re part of the community. You seriously need to take the advice you’ve been told to do at least a dozen times in this thread by pretty much every single person who’s posted in it. Search… just fucking use search.

Because I guarantee you if you spend your money on a vesc, you’re going to have no idea what to do with it. it’s not Plug and Play like your shity diyeboard esc. Search, read, learn. Stop being a spoiled kid

8 Likes

:arrow_up: :arrow_up: this

3 Likes

Or just sell your stuff and buy a pre built. Seems more your level.

4 Likes

Please do what @Skunk said, Do your research and if you got some serious questions where the search functions DOESN’T help ask them… :slight_smile:

Don’t get a Vesc thats a bad idea. You need to do alot more reasearch and what shows here is that you are not ready for a Vesc you will certainly destroy it and flush your money down the toilet.

3 Likes

Or just surch for explosive bewbies. Might be worth it.

2 Likes

What are explosive bewbies and how much do they cost?

1 Like

Please surch. Unswer find you will.

1 Like

I finished my kwad, how wiring works? 92E80542-AA7D-4A57-9C55-78519218A95D

15 Likes

This is pretty spot on. If you can use search and aren’t willing to do the most basic research, real diy isn’t for you. Stick with Lego board you got or buy a prebuilt that has a good warranty.

3 Likes

That looks fine. Although I would suggest you cut the corners off the nickel strips on the positive side of the cells.

6 Likes

those focboxes sitting on those cells like that makes my neck prickle :grimacing:

1 Like

i am not asking for you to just spoon feed me i am just asking if any of you guys know where i can go and buy from and i got answer thank you