I am trying to build a 4wd e board and need help

I don’t even understand how it did that. I was using talk to text… lol

2 Likes

Using the 2 canbus plugs on 2 dual vescs can you convert them into a 4wd vesc

Yes. Or you can run a single receiver for each dual vesc paired to one remote. (But only some remotes)

2 Likes

Keep your habits to yourself dude

2 Likes

That’s not what you said earlier

2 Likes

Gt2b… 10char

1 Like

Thanks so much is it worth getting 2 used flipsky vesc or is price difference not so much Trying to keep it as a cheap build

Then why 4wd? Mass majority have little need for 4wd.

3 Likes

I just love the sense of riding a 4wd board as it just gives you the craziest feeling ever

Can you answer original question though

I would start with a good 2wd build (unity, or 2 focboxes). You can still upgrade you’re build later on.

1 Like

You should try a high powered 2wd build. Bet mine would smoke those 4wd hubs.

What one ? You’ve asked so many lol

4 Likes

Matter of opinion. For me… absolutely not. I did my first build with focboxes. Because after doing even the smallest amount of research i learned that they are very reliable and don’t limit my build drastically.

For a cheap board sure i guess.

But for just a bit more you can get better.

I think you can build a decent 2wd for nearly same price as budget 4wd and have better performance. (And then later when you have more $$ , you can go 4wd)

3 Likes

So, you got calculus in school right? What’s your budget. How much would 2x dual flipsky cost (or 1x, if you want 2wd) and can you even afford them (for your info, only the dual 6.6 makes sense and will provide the least amount of issues, both in 2wd and 4wd configuration).

“is it worth it” is only something you can answer yourself. No idea if you are busting your balls delivering news papers or if you’re a rich kid.

4 Likes

Calculus lmao how about algebra 1

3 Likes

Whatever works for this youngster. My guess, a calculater app on a tablet.

1 Like

The new 4.20 dual plus seems to be not so bad too. They fixed the issues with the cut outs and added an antispark switch.

2 Likes

Ah, finally. Good to know.

1 Like

This thread gives me anxiety

9 Likes

This thread is babysitting

5 Likes