I am trying to build a 4wd e board and need help

This way the cells can utilize the heat sinks of the focboxes to distribute heat. Invention pointz to you sir!

1 Like

I thought I could get rid of ground by just connecting directly??

If you pour melted tin over your electronics you don’t have to deal with the wiring.

You asked if anyone had a used unity for sale. They are so new most people dont even have them on running boards yet… You obviously didn’t even look into a single thing about it.

1 Like

Maybe @onloop has a used unity though. I’d consider throwing him a dm. :partying_face:

3 Likes

i did however i still think that there is someone out there who ended up not needing his

2 Likes

your hilarious

Considering people are waiting on them still. Even if slightly used. You might get $10 off. Most ive seen sell for more than buying new because of limited supply.

:smiling_imp:

OK, went out for a test and lost some wheels and board caught on fire. Hubbykong is refusing to pay me back my muny, they clearly sold me faulty parts. What do I do?

k1AF3vX

4 Likes

thanks if i get 2 of these

and connect them together through canbus port then wire single battery into both of them that should work (probably i am wrong about something there though)

1 Like

edBQBeJ

Xt-60 or 90 connectors should make it all easy.

1 Like

Try slowcharging the battery. 0,15 A overnight. It might get some of the cells back to life.

Deck and wiring are probably still fine. You might have to get new bearings though, and I’d def retighten all nuts and add new thread locker.

Did you catch any fault codes before board turned into flames?

Report back tomorrow.

2 Likes

OK, I’ll store my beast in my bedroom. Still smoking, but added some water. Will report back.

2 Likes

surprisingly only the back half caught fire so i am now using it as a 2wd self balancing board

Hide it under the bed. Dual charge might be an option in this case. You connect two chargers in both parallel and series.

For a dual you don’t need canbus though, easier to setup without. You’d miss out on things like traction control. Split ppm for your receiver.

If any of that raises questions, search.

but seriously would that actually work with the pieces i have at the moment

are those good vescs though

You need a remote +receiver. Other than that I guess you’d be fine.