HYPER BEAST - 36" inch Deck With Integrated Enclosure! UPDATE!

Hey @NAF don’t worry about messaging me, I ended up getting a HAYA which I think is better for my needs! I’m sure somebody else here is in need of a top quality deck :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Damm why everyone selling their hayas?!?

I think it’s built for people looking for a specific thing and people got it at first but then realized it wasn’t meant for them… Everybody else building in theirs all say it’s super high quality so i’m pretty psyched!

3 Likes

That’s true. Mine is stuck is USPS hell right now. I can’t wait to get my hands on it.

1 Like

@NAF what do you want for it bruv, I’ll bite

YAY!!! I worked on my Hyperbeast. image

20 Likes

Lol I literally to bolted the Hubs on guys. I guess I should put the the dual Escape in next.

My plan is to sand the coating off and polish it back to this render @NAF posted a long time ago. Probably doing the same on the top side at some sections to show the Carbon off with less grib tape.

2 Likes

U got the single or double stack? can ALMOST fit double stack in my single stack… Might take of 2 mm of the bottom to make it work

Regret not getting a double stack. Here’s my solution. Very spaced out stagger stack. Should fits 60cells max in here so either 10s6p or 12s5p with very specific way to split these 12 cells holders.

Dimension is 156x75x34 IMG_20190117_140458IMG_20190117_141307 IMG_20190117_141254

9 Likes

Interested in the 12s5p solution dude, also have a single deck

Yeah most likely gonna suck it up and take the time to split this into 12s5p so I can hit that 45mph on these hubs

3 Likes

Think ita possible if you remove a few mm from the bottom. Should be fine

Completed with the lid. 15477726814481966 01303831183

@linsus you can do that too but I would rather just leave the deck as it is.

8 Likes

Theres a lid in your lid!

2 Likes

I will be in touch when my beast hits the table, now get into a cell level fuse mod!

1 Like

Holly shit …I was away for a while and there is so many new posts to read. I’ll be back later guys with more feedback. But first things first. The bottom lid has 3mm of depth + additional layers of polyester filler + carbon fiber and paint. To be honest …I have no idea how much you can shave off from the bottom …just be careful and remember that the bootom also serves as a backbone for the whole construction so I wouldn’t go super crazy with removing a lot of mm…one solution that would be the easiest one is laser etching the lid from the bottom. The lid is 3mm thick I can easily see that lid being engraved for some additional depth where the battery is. Taking off 1.5mm from the lid could work …maybe 1mm or 1.5mm from the bottom as well. that gives good 2.5mm-3mm more.

Engraving-Of-Aluminium-Alloys-With-Pulsed-Fiber-Lasers-results1

2 Likes

Damn !!! Looks amazing !

Thanks for the info. And yeah if anything I would modify the lid. It’s quite thick and flat. I would much rather thin it out and give it a little bend. not sure if you can laser etech a metal lid lol.

1 Like

Yeah I been reading these recent posts and saying to myself rather you than me chewing up deck!

Buying a new thinner lid cut to exact size would probably be cheaper and allows you to go back if not ideal

2 Likes

With how tight the cell holder is sitting in there I’m most likely just gonna print a shim to glue under the grip tape to add a little bit of a W. Or if I make my own lid then it can be 2mm thick and I can rise the foam lining of the inside to give another 1mm if internal height. We will see.

1 Like