HYPER BEAST - 36" inch Deck With Integrated Enclosure! UPDATE!

shush you every time i ask you about yours you haven’t even touched it :triumph:

NAF was or is moving to LA

He is already in LA, but his last unfinished deck was left in EU i believe.

Sounds like a shipping question only, it leaves in a box anyway sofu has done her bit for the community, go on there @NAF

gona put the Enertion hubs on it with the unity when they come.

uh huh suuuuuuuure you are :roll_eyes:

Literally just walked outside to sign off. 15451714329707663305666564057939

18 Likes

Stealth, nice. I’ve only got a set of Maytech for this one when it gets going…build thread please @Winfly

3 Likes

All here, ah right yes I remember now two options, good Q

1 Like

U pairing those with a hyper beast?

why not? :smile:

2 Likes

Hi Sofu. No worries I’ll send it to US. Hold on I’ll DM you in a few hours.

3 Likes

Omg. This is exactly my set up for next year. ! Go for it .

1 Like

Woot :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

Has anyone had interference issues with their controller and the deck? I have to hold my controller within a foot of the top part of the deck to get a signal on my gt2b

I have no issues whatsoever with the hyperbeast and latest standard Maytech remote (dual Vesc). Tested it up to about 10m.

Have you ever heard of the gt2b having range issues

The gt2b probably has the best range/ connection of all the esk8 remotes. The lid is made of aluminium on this board correct?

Correct, so perhaps there’s something wrong with the antenna on it?

Maybe, make sure the batteries are new and not flat. I’m not to sure what’s wrong, but I now use the 2.4ghz mini remotes that are seen everywhere. They are cheap ($18 on ebay) or about 30 I think of you need quick shipping from America with @JLabs

1 Like