HYPER BEAST - 36" inch Deck With Integrated Enclosure! UPDATE!

This …iv unfortunately not yet but started very soon

Same 10char

Also ditto same

The haya guys are really showin us up

1 Like

Haha all I’ve seen is pictures of test fitting stuff. We have those too!

@moone what about this?

1 Like

Boys & girls …Merry Christmas everyone. I have one more extra Hyper Beast deck for sale that I was keeping for myself incase I need second unit. It’s packed and ready to ship. I’d rather sell it to someone in EUROPE as it’s easier and quicker when it comes to shipping. Price is 290EUR + shipping. DM me for paypal details. Shipping in EU was usually around 3-5 days not sure how it is now before christmas.

6 Likes

FIRST! I’ll take it and sell for 390EUR :crazy_face:

3 Likes

@Saturn_Corp @L3chef @brenternet @Maxid @mmaner @Skunk @Surfer @Lionpuncher @mishrasubhransu @Winfly

4 Likes

Lol why am I tagged? I already have one. :rofl:

1 Like

@Winfly https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/019/580/anotheronelol.jpg

2 Likes

Sorry my man I was looking through the HAYA refugees, your name popped up, I’m assuming @LukePL is kidding?

2 Likes

Sure I’m… I know bad joke :wink:

Would be a dream realized if I had left any dough. Thanks for the shout-out @banjaxxed. I hope whoever ends up with this beast knows they have a sweet piece of Esk8 history.

1 Like

I’m not a haya refugee, I’m intentionally in batch two. You’re beta testing for me :smiley:

3 Likes

i scrolled up and saw you guys

@Jc06505n @Eboostin

1 Like

Dang I would have loved to take it @NAF but I’m in the US :cry:

Is it regular or double stacked? Myn is sitting on my deskt along with a hummie deck and a pile of other parts. Could never have too many parts tho…

I am interested , I am in Los Angeles

HEHEHE :crazy_face::crazy_face: