HYPER BEAST - 36" inch Deck With Integrated Enclosure! UPDATE!

ah suspense taken too far - all part of the fun of GB

3 Likes

3 and and half weeks @NAF any updates

@nafffffff

3 Likes

just got to this thread now… W A N T!

What are buttons like that called?

@NAF 4 weeks on getting little worried not like naf to go silent… has been best groupbuy up until this…

3 Likes

Yeah just a simple update would be nice :slight_smile:. I don’t mind the delay too much, just want to know whats happening.

5 Likes

Does anyone know how to get in touch with @NAF? Would like to avoid the screening that usually starts about now :grinning:.

4 Likes

cries silently in corner hyyyppeeer beeeeeast

2 Likes

Can we get an update? It’s been 6 weeks, the last update was the pre-finsl update…so I’m getting a little nervous here.

3 Likes

Well this seems a bit fishy, he must obviously know that everyone is asking what’s up, but completely ignores them anyway?

Ive been biting my nails for the last 2 weeks.

1 Like

did he create a group buy and collect money already?

Yep, people already paid.

1 Like

paied half+shipping. s’posed to pay the rest once done.

1 Like

He posted many images of them in production. I really don’t think there is much to worry about. Just the inconvenience of under-communication and under-estimated timeframe.

5 Likes

I feel the same way, but it’s been 6 weeks. Just getting a little worried.

4 Likes

The wait isnt the problem, hell if it takes them to autumn, hell shit happens. What bothers me is saying there will be an update in two weeks and not giving one after 5 weeks. Bond broken.

1 Like

man that sucks hopefully it all works out :L

just curious what was the cost for it?

I’d have to check my paypal, but I think it was in the ball park of 100 euro per payment + shipping

Probably says uptop ^