HYPER BEAST - 36" inch Deck With Integrated Enclosure! UPDATE!

think it was 200 including shipping

Yeah 200 for the first batch and like 220 for the next few if im not wrong.

it was 100 euro + shipping, and then 100 euro before shipping the final product

1 Like

true just checked was 200 plus the shipping

Starting to sound like fuckup or fuckoff, visiting the forum and not posting 2 or 3 words, can never understand that

I may not be in I think anyway but wish you gentlemen your decks and hope @NAF is ok

2 Likes

maybe a mess up in production …doesnt make sense tho…an update would put everyone at rest.

I just think (hope) he’s in the process of moving right now.

2 Likes

well. looks like all you guys paid for his move to cali LMAO

4 Likes

How did people pay him?

Just create a Paypal claim that will get his attention (if you used pp)

1 Like

ya hopefully hes in the process of moving and gets thing setup…

1 Like

I just contacted PayPal and open a claim. I hope it’s just that he is busy but 6 weeks is too long to go with no communication.

8 Likes

this board has had me so happy seeing the progresion and the quality that has gone into it. i really hate to see him ignoring a customer base that has been growing @NAF please save this groupbuy and this qualitiy workmanship that youv put into your board… its just a quick update people are asking for…if its your moving to america no problem well wait for quality just update your customers

2 Likes

Has anyone tried him at his paypal email?

4 Likes

I have, this afternoon. No response yet.

2 Likes

GUYS big sorry for such a long wait. and before you start thinking I am at the Bahamas drinking beer and watching tv - UPDATE INCOMING in about half an hour. All decks are finished. I’ll be posting all the images from the past three weeks for you to see all the steps we had to go through.

18 Likes

Your alive! XD

2 Likes

we have contact houston

3 Likes

1 Like

Alright, Who hacked his account and responded? Lol

@NAF wb.

1 Like