HYPER BEAST - 36" inch Deck With Integrated Enclosure! UPDATE!

This looks awesome! It’s nice that you don’t want to cut corners and release the best product! Good job man! :smiley: I have a question regarding lid. How thick is it and what alloy. Are you sure it won’t bend? Especially when it’s not fixed to deck in any way by the long sides of it?

1 Like

Isn’t that Line X stuff just some colored epoxy that hardens after some time? The trick being that they mix the two components during the spraying and you have to be super careful to not clog the nozzle.

Awesome! beautiful deck.:star_struck::+1:

285y9q

Jokes aside, looks neat. alot of heart put into every board. Love the last Picture when it’s placed in a bed ready to be spooned. Taking care of all dem boards.

Any estimate on when you Think they’re ready? 3 weeks ish?

15 Likes

I’ve been using Rhino/Line-X for years on Jeeps. It really is bullet proof, looks awesome and it impenetrable to road grime and wipes clean with a little soapy water…except that if you get a cut in a place that gets rubbed a lot it will peel like tape. So maybe not a good ide for decks.

1 Like

These are looking amazing! I’ll be patiently waiting when you make 31" versions of these. I’ll be all over them bad boys.

2 Likes

No worry about going over schedule. Im pretty sure, everyone would rather have higher quality products than a rushed one. I really like the double texture of this design you posted earlier. Paint on the bottom and carbon on the edge and wheel cutout. Do you think you can do it for mine? It seems like there will be a lot more labor. IMG_5681

But that will reduce the durability on the edge huh? Ahhhhh what to do, the rendering looks so pretty tho.

4 Likes

he said aluminium and from the animation of OP the lid sits the a ledge all around the enclosed area.

Yes I know but that doesn’t answer my questions :wink:

@NAF Any progress? :slight_smile:

1 Like

any updates?

4 Likes

Guys quick update !!! Sorry for the absence in the past two weeks, but there wasn’t much going on, as we had to wait for the paint to arrive. Meanwhile we’ve finally remodelled our workshop and got our air compressor serviced. We ‘ve picked up our order of paint as of yesterday and we are now in full throttle mode to finish all beasts. This project is coming to an end and I want to have all beasts done by the end of upcoming week.

I’ll be posting new photo update next week!

7 Likes

Hey there you are, have you a finalised list of buyers?

1 Like

I think you’re out of luck for this round. He took money a while back from the people that committed, to purchase supplies for the build.

Maybe if he built a few extra…

1 Like

9 Days later :smiley: wheres the build pr0n, I needs it

3 Likes

Any news @NAF sent you a pm about the custom mount size I need with dual

Also sent a pm No Rush!!! Just a reminder in case ya forgot :slight_smile:

2 Likes

3 weeks on…any news? im hypaaaa

1 Like

Three weeks since last update…Sleeping beast? :open_mouth: whats going on? @NAF

2 Likes

Yeah I’d love some news as well :heart_eyes:!

1 Like