Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

@Hummie

If noone has already grabbed it up I’ll take that deal. PM me me payment details and I’ll get you paid today.

1 Like

@Hummie

Do you still have a 145mm cut out board available for sale? If so, how much? Appreciate all your work!

1 Like

i do but it wont be here for maybe another 2 and a half or 3 weeks. i’ll have a couple then. if you paypal me at [email protected] i’lll send you one when they come in friends and fam preferred

2 Likes

Just threw you payment for another of these.

1 Like

Great, $125 sent :slight_smile:

1 Like

how would these handle 6inch pneumatics?

Very well. Scroll up. There’s pics in there somewhere.

Awesome, alright i am in the UK so what am i looking at with postage?

I’ll email Hummie haha

There’s a hummie board eu thread too

JPEG_20180722_235345JPEG_20180722_23595220180720_051626

@Swiftzn

5 Likes

I got a set of TB 218 trucks but don’t want to drop through mount them. What’s a good thing to use to mount on the top for it, besides that ‘X’ thing that’s used on Evos all the time. Something with more material…?

1 Like

i would like to know too

1 Like

@akhlut can customise for you with more material

2 Likes

Great! Does he have a website or just order through the forum?

Just through the forum

Oh, no I’m looking for something like the X, but not the actual X, I want something larger, with more coverage over the empty cutout part.

He can make many different shapes. He just announced he is on holidays for 10 days now.

I was actually just taking to him a few days ago about wanting the same thing for the hummie deck. Well similar at least. I do want to mount drop through, but I want something that mounts over the truck still to cover the base plate.

It’ll be nice to make something to cover the cutout with perhaps options for charge port, on/off-antspark and meter. If there’s a 3d master out there perhaps we can come up with something to print?

3 Likes

I was thinking about the same thing, LCD and switch on top would be nice

3 Likes