Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

Check the github. There is already a file up there that has a meter cutout. Modifying to add a switch, etc should be trivial.

2 Likes

Enjoy your vacation Matt

1 Like

Thanks man. Taking a break from the mid-day sun. Is hot. Enjoying a 24yr rum in the shade and chilling out.

2 Likes

That’s exactly what I was thinking. The new product that @Wajdi is coming out with would be perfect for that! Well at least everything but a charge port and on /off button, but it would have all the telemetry info and more on a touch screen with a USB charger as well. I guess on the other side above the trucks is where the on/off button and charger could go… Still, perfect way to mount these without having to drill through your enclosure.

3 Likes

Got mine, designed some printed spacers. Going for a gold/black hexagon theme so I’ll paint the spacer soon.

Full plan is 12s4p dual belt AT tires. Gonna try the 3d printed hubs and see how they hold up.

07241813260724181326a0724181327_HDR

7 Likes

IMG_4726-1 I know this is shonky wonky but something along these lines.

4 Likes

I want this but done in a way that the bolts to hold the truck on are r integrated so you see no head screws on the top of the board and would only need one tool to remove your trucks.

Oh I really like those Pentagon’s you mounted on top!

Dude that’s awesome! Great job :smile:

That could be done. I left a shallow chamfer to allow for a bit of plastic squish. It would be flush it I tighten it down all the way and modified the hole a bit.

***Hexagons

Sorry I just had to

8 Likes

pentagons are not allowed as this is a christian board.

7 Likes

the hell it is

main-qimg-74c9605e724d8b2d719d41276e4f2331-c~2

fight me irl

9 Likes

i will be embedding a bit of holy water into @thisguyhere 's board to protect him for his own good. he knows not the forces he is messing wtih.

6 Likes

Wait pentagon? pentagram?

1 Like

yes you are correct

o yea. i dont like these either. du. whats with that face he’s making. no presidents make that face

1 Like

Haha shit! I was thinking as I typed that like, ‘wtf is that shape… Ugh I’m gonna get it wrong’ :smile:

How’s your clearance mounted drop?

fine actually i was surprised

1 Like