Hoyt Puck Remote Group Buy [ENDED]

I definitely got a shipping email

3 Likes

If you haven’t ordered one yet I have an extra I’ll sell cheap.

If he doesn’t jump on that I just might

2 Likes

and if he :point_up_2: doesn´t jump on than I …

1 Like

Well, I got some sorta notification on shipping. Looking forward to this remote a lot now. Just upped my board to 6374’s and this f***ing nano x is way to touchy for this much powa. Also my engraving looked pretty sweet.

4 Likes

Got shipping notification but no tracking number!!

3 Likes

@Andy87 @Skunk, I jumped on it haha, I couldn’t pass up those motors at that price point

1 Like

motors? we speak about a remote… no? :thinking::sweat_smile:

Oh yea, lol, I already bought the photon, it would take around the same amount of time to issue the refund and buy it from him

Got a shipping notification with tracking number :laughing: it’s a race to the finish line now

Lmao nooooo. Sheit! My only hopes are this remote is as good as people say it is ha.

2 Likes

No tracking here whyyyyyy??? I’m waiting this and the photon who will arrive first???

1 Like

Oh they good @Bundymus let me hold his till I get mine and the remote is solid connection here in New York City which is a make or break remotes Central for me I have not had any drop out and it’s super responsive.

2 Likes

Same I didn’t get a tracking number either

Did you have to use the module that came with the Hoyt Remote or no?

@FranciscoV

14 Likes

That’s legit bro. I hope mineS look just as good :joy::rofl:

I’m not sure what module you mean. Do you mean the receiver?

Gorgeous :ok_hand:t3:

The remote and board are awesome They really went above and beyond with the design of the board. I was lucky enough to get in contact with Jeff one of the partner of Hoyt who happened to be coming to NYC for a few day. And set up demo for NYC Eboarding. Got to try out the board and was able to get my remote personally hand-deliver told me. Well have the board for one more day to ride. image image image image image image

16 Likes