Hoyt Puck Remote Group Buy [ENDED]

I Hope your ok that is a decent speed to bail on. I’m actually gonna make a slid mold cover for it and add velco for my slid gloves…glad to see it takes the beats well …scares look good and they always have a story behind them…if your scarless your boring as fuck…

2 Likes

Mines ESK8 OR DIE. :eyes:

1 Like

Great design to have the dip concave to protect the buttons. Awesome!

2 Likes

DIGGING IT! image

but still the next one will match my wallet…

3 Likes

They look amazing, 10/10 glad I got the engraving.

1 Like

Now I’m thinking, maybe add a puck in the shape of a donut on that surface

2 Likes

Hey guys. Just checking in with you to let you know that status of the International status for this remote. This is where we’re at.

Screenshot_20181028-101335

They want to figure out how these remotes can be fixed, returned, ect… prior to selling international. So we’ll see what we/they can come up with. That’s all I have for now.

3 Likes

Thanks for the update!

3 Likes

I’ve had to post stuff to the USA before, it’s not too much hassle (I live in teh UK BTW)

1 Like

Hey mate! Do you know when they’re going to ship? Thanks

They were suppose to be shipped out Friday but they ran out of lanyards, he said they will be shipping them out today

1 Like

I’m torn between this remote and the photon

@mmaner has tried both.

The puck is far superior when it comes to tactile support, comfort. It doesn’t have metrics, but it all depends on what your looking for.

I like the photon for cruising boards, the hoyt is more performance oriented.

5 Likes

By that you mean that the Holy one is more precise?

1 Like

yes  

2 Likes

I like the telemetry on the photon but I’m building an e-mtb

EDIT: flipped a coin, photon won

1 Like

@Sender is this not going on anymore? i cant seem to find a spot for the discount code :frowning:

1 Like

@Blasto u had one job lol image

2 Likes

@Sender I assume Hoyt will send me an email when my remote has shipped?

1 Like