Hoyt Puck Remote Group Buy [ENDED]

Totally understand mate, I’ll have a think about it as I do need a new remote, but it’s a bit touch and go whether or not i can actually afford one of these even with the discount :slight_smile:

1 Like

I actually shipped mine through a forwarder who was about 10minutes away from Edwin - he just dropped it off, so I guess I lucked out there.

2 Likes

Ahhh that makes sense. Do you mind linking the shipping service?

Not sure if it’s possible. But I can get ahold of the Hoyte St Boyz to see what they have in stock locally and the ship them out to the UK guys. That way they would only need to be shipped once. Should see them on Friday (if it doesn’t rain) for the group ride.

I also work at a postal hub so I should get a pretty good price on shipping with my discount.

5 Likes

Holy crap everyone here is so nice, If there was an issue like this in the FPV community i’d get told to piss off

5 Likes

that´s a thing we really should appreciate in here!!!

1 Like

I’m not sure if to ship to other countries, but the forwarsing company is ezbuy.

1 Like

I wonder if I can get engraving to match my wallet… image

6 Likes

Same here 10

That would be incredibly kind and appreciated if its possible. Thanks SeanHacker

2 Likes

20181025_043557

17 Likes

You have a problem sir…

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:soooo sexy

1 Like

Where’s mine :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

This is just a small sample of what all they are churning out. We ordered a lot of remotes boys!

3 Likes

Now I want to see if we can get them to possibly sell those sexy ass mounts and/or motors!

6 Likes

Where is miiiiine? Lol

1 Like

Motors n mounts!! Count me in :drooling_face:

2 Likes

For now at least they aren’t too keen on it, but who knows what the future holds!

1 Like

If anybody is concerned about robustness, don’t be. I took a 32+ mph digger and slammed the remote into the ground…lol.

Not for sliding, but damn she did well!

Hell, I like the scars, builds character.

No remote issues at all. I was sure it was going to be demolished. Beast. I love this thing.

12 Likes