Hoyt Puck Remote Group Buy [ENDED]

What do you mean?

I do think it is going to end soon. The gang at Hoyt said they would let me know at least a day or two before deactivating the code to give anyone on the fence a last chance to get one at this price.

2 Likes

I am going to shoot straight with you… I have no clue what you are talking about.

9 Likes

Just set up my first Hoyt remote (pre group buy). Binding was simple, just follow the steps In the video.

The ergonomics take some getting used to…I have mostly nano 2, nano, nano x remotes…but after 10 minutes or so, it felt natural.

The throttle wheel is far more linear than any other remote I’ve used. Very quickly I felt comfortable with the down hill braking to hard throttle transitions, which can be tricky on a new remote.

I expected the mode to be difficult to locate while keeping my eyes on the road, but i was wrong, it’s right where you want it to be and the vibration pulses make switching modes a no look process.

Fit and finish is also far better than any other remote I’ve used. It feels solid, no rattling, no big gaps between seams. It almost looks like a high end portable speaker.

If I’m nitpicking, I wish the lanyard was located in different spot. Coming out of the back means I run the lanyard through my fingers, which is a minor annoyance. I may get used to it and if not, I’ll just cut it off.

In summary, this remote looks, feels, and functions like a high end device. It’s the most expensive remote I’ve ever bought, but so far it feels like money well spent.

11 Likes

Is there a way for Europe people to get one? Asking here as you seem in contact. (Yes, I can ask them via email too, no prob) Shipping only possible to US or Canada :frowning:

1 Like

I have a list of international interest. Send me a pm

@Sender I went on and payed for one got the discount but haven’t heard back if it they complete the order…it was last wed…just let them now I’ll pay extra to Canada with out any issues…i want one badly… I just need to know what the extra price is as it didn’t have shipping added to it. And I can send more when ever they reply. I just didn’t want to miss out so I tryed it sorry if I screwed you organization up.

1 Like

IMG_20181024_182836

Part of the Hoyt Club now!

Thanks @sender for the recommendation :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

How long ago did you order this

12th Oct. Shipped all the way to Singapore :smiley: They got it here pretty fast.

Yeah, but they are not going to do any more international orders right now. I just found out last night. Later I will tag all the people with international interest to let them know.

If they know some one in the states, they could buy it for them and ship it to them.

@NineLives @Livid @Gerrycorrado @pierres @Anubis @ArnhemAnt
@Frenchy

You 3 dudes in the UK, if you guys can link up/know eachother, maybe I could help you out since you are the biggest group in 1 country. LMK.

2 Likes

Darn it…Why not? I don’t imagine it has anything to do with shipping the actual item as it is small and doesn’t have a crazy battery capacity…

1 Like

Who else was in the UK? I was one.

1 Like

@NineLives and @Livid I believe

Man I am not really sure. Some customs issue or something. I apologize though. Do you know anyone in the US well enough to paypal them and get them to ship it to you?

Maybe this could be an opportunity for you https://www.shipito.com/de/?id_affiliate=6555

But check the prohibited items for your country. I checked and for Russia they don’t ship products containing wood :unamused:

Suuum bitch. Thanks for the update and all your time and help @Sender. This sucks…:sob: … Well my old man isn’t flocking off for Florida until December this year my brother was saying to me. Will they refund since I’ve already purchased one. I got a email saying it’s confirmed but no shipping yet. I ordered it on the Oct 18 I’ll pay what ever it is extra not a issue at all card in hand and ready. should I send them a email instead of making you do the dirty work. Thanks again Tim

2 Likes

ok, too bad. If it would be a costing issue (I’m sure a lot of peeps back out if they know the shipping cost): I don’t care to pay shipping and handling (man, for everything I buy abroad its +31% on sale price plus shipping, so I’m used to it). I know enough UD people, but I want what I buy on my name in case of waranty.

Thanks for the help though, for sure appreciated! The search continues :smiley:

2 Likes

Wow that’s fast I Ordered the same day and I’m in the states and still haven’t gotten nothing… enjoy it can’t Waite to get mine

3 Likes

I suppose there could be a quarantine issue with the wood maybe, but that’s still a bit weird, can’t think of any other reason, There are usurious customs charges but we have to pay for them

1 Like

Yeah, I am not sure. But if you UK guys want to team up to one shipping address, Hoyt can send them to me and I could reship them to you. I don’t want to do this for onsies and twosies though as it is a bit of a PITA