Horrible Communication By AlexTech

Well he has legal counsel and 15 employees I would have thought 1 of those 15 could ship some packages or pick up the phone

1 Like

Not to mention he was able to squeeze in a trip to china!

2 Likes

Damn he has many lawyers too! Watch out guys, he might be the one who sues you!

1 Like

Alright guys so the one thing I actually did get from @Alextech just started smoking burned a hole and almost caught fire inside of my car. Zero tampering done to it. The diagnosis was bad leads and soldered copper braid touching negative and positive of two battery groups

Have you contacted The alextech group? They have the capability to mass produce boards, donate kidneys and lungs and repair things quickly! Thereā€™s a team of 15 standing by!

2 Likes

Haha I wish I could because then I would let them know I need reimbursement

1 Like

He has a legal team standing by to help you bahahaha!

Wubalubbadubbdubb!!!

2 Likes

He is not picking up the phoneā€¦

1 Like

After further inspection there are unsoldered joints Unwelded tabs, Iā€™m surprised it didnā€™t burn earlier, all because I didnā€™t just do it myself now Iā€™m pissed

Edit: Iā€™ll upload photos as soon as possible but this whole battery is shit I want my refund

3 Likes

Is this even real? what is even happening?

1 Like

Batteries starting fires! now thatā€™s no joke! I think you NEED to alert the authorities of this guy before someone gets injured or killed!

1 Like

He could be in alot of trouble,if you are selling batteries to people as whole builds or packs there are laws to abide by and regulations to adhere to. The manufacturer or importer that first places batteries on the market,including those in products is responsible for compliance.

@willpark16 please note this issue on the google doc. It will be helpful.

Everyone: in order for me to attempt to find a diplomatic resolution, we need to dial back language that could be considered defaming or threatening.

Please express your frustrations without threats or personal slander. Iā€™ve scrubbed this thread and deleted some of it. Not meaning to censor anyone, but there is a realistic need to remain even-tempered in our approach. Thx!

8 Likes

@WARMAN

Yes, and he need to get the FCC id on the remote when he sells it in the USA. He needs to get RoHS certified too. And tested.

1 Like

Might be a good idea to have a warning titled thread pinned to the top of the forum to warn anyone thatā€™s bought a battery from him before something worse happens!

Im trying to contact him the whole yesterday, didnt succeedā€¦ Right now the clock is around 8:47AM. I have tried calling him, all the emails, his website and his friends on facebook.

Still no answer yetā€¦

2 Likes

So far we have only 4 entries in the google doc, but Iā€™m pretty sure there are more. Could every please notify buyers with issues about the process? @willpark16 I added you, but please complete the entry.

Please refrain from posting further contact details about the seller, we are consolidating our efforts into outreach that will hopefully help everyone.

If you get your refund/or contact with him, tell him Sander wants his refund tooā€¦

Are someone here from the US and can make a call for me and tell him Sander wants a refund now. I think he does not pick my phone because it starts with +47, which he maybe thinks I am a phone seller.