Horrible Communication By AlexTech

@sander pls see the above. we will be communicating with the academy where he received his seed funding in order arrange a resolution.

And how will I get a refund out of that?

I would suggest a little patience, all your doing now is being demanding to a person who has no obligation to assist you. Not cool. We all understand you are pissed, but acting like this will not help you get your money back.

6 Likes

Since the seller is unresponsive, and likely a teenager with no legal obligation to you, we will reach out to the adults/educators in his life to promote a resolution. The expectation is that they are unaware of the situation and will want to help. Keep in mind that he was able to sell to you because they funded him in the first place, so they should have an interest in finding a solution.

7 Likes

No, I am not demanding I was just asking because I dont know what he meant. I am not a native english.

Lets all give @treenutter the info he requested on the google doc. RIGHT NOW.

You’ve proven responsive to this thread with comments. Use that time instead, to do what’s needed to try to make some progress.

Then give @treenutter some breathing room to do what he said he was going to do. Right?!! He’s going to try to get your money back. Easy to understand.

Right now! Put your info on the Google.doc

Then let something happen.

2 Likes

@willpark16 ?

Post up some pictures right now of the damage to your car, and the pictures of the horrible battery. You cant make new claims without proof. Especially with the valid timeline on this thread. If you say you have issues here/now. They have to pan out with proof.

1 Like

Battery had to be tossed I was on a road trip and the thing literally began burning right next to me had to pull over and discard the burning contents in a metal container because I had to be somewhere by 8. I can show u the bad joints though and the burned hole it made in a jacket when It was being taken out of the car

Pictures or it didn’t happen.

2 Likes

Doesn’t match up with what you originally said. Also, you said then you’d take pictures. Which means you thought you had time when you posted up about the battery to take pictures. Which is it?

This thread is here to make things right.

Here’s what’s right the battery began to ignite for no reason while I was in a car with my family, at the time the only thing I cared about was the safety of my family I managed to salvage a few parts but had to disassemble cell groups for safety concerns. Which I think u would understand with your young children.

1 Like

Proof of in spot welded joints damages to personal belongings and the car is currently parked so I will have to inspect it majority of damages besides the battery were absorbed by the jacket

Edit: if this is not enough for you I have 5 witnesses that were in the vehicle at the time and one roadside serviceman who pulled over thinking we had car troubles to find a battery smoking next to our car as I tried to remove a smoldering smoking cell group to Toss it.

2 Likes

Thanks Will.

mixed cells

U think the cells are different?

some brown and some pink right? maybe not a big deal if they’re all at least the same mah or discharge ability which the brown and …I think those pink…are.

Not at home so can’t test but idk how they lasted this long with the bad leads and spotwelding

the pics you posted show the two different cells.

Are they actually pink? Those look like insulation caps to me, but can’t tell unless we can see the rest of the cell.

aha

dfdfgdg i just noticed that. I think it’s just those rings