Horrible Communication By AlexTech

IMO that means he’s just a kid who can go to jail.

2 Likes

Legal age for arrest in the uk is above 10 and prosecuted and sent to prison is above 18! Don’t know what it is in America? I think everyone was under the impression he was a minor?

Nah, I always knew he was a high schooler, he told me so. We have pictures of him, he looks old.

@WARMAN @Challlsss @Sander My goal will be to get everyone refunded and keep everyone out of jail :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@treenutter it may be the pain killers talking…but I love you man.

And thanks for keeping me out of jail

10 Likes

Nice solution I like it

man you ain’t keeping me out of jail i’m a WILD FUCKIN ANIMAL

11 Likes

Shock tactics! He’s probably reading all this!

I dont want refund I want my items :wink:

Haha think we’re all a bit nuts on this forum going 30+ on a plank of wood! Lol Everywhere I go people say your mad!! Must be! because If I could afford it I’d have 2x vesc 6 and some high powered motors to go even faster!

Get your money back and put it towards good parts. carvon v3’s

2 Likes

I dont find the carvon v3 on the carvonskates site, where do they sell them?

1 Like

Carvon v3’s look sick tbh…release date?

I’ll talk to Jerry and get you the info you need.

2 Likes

I’ve been hearing the end of the month. The prototype that just left my shop for @DaviDjembe has blown my mind.

2 Likes

its been the end of the month for a few months now. lol

dude’s busting his ass like a boss though, so i’m not worried. He’ll get them out eventually. I’ve got a set coming too.

3 Likes

True, But I just had a set in my hands and heard what they sound like @12s sensored foc. You guys are going to be so friggen stoked!

3 Likes

Bro if u get a refund I’ll do ur battery myself rather than having u trying to get it from him. And I don’t have anything against him persay but I cannot advise you to do further dealings with someone who cant deliver

1 Like

Could you all pls go into this google doc and enter your details. It will be best to have a complete list of all the lingering transactions when we approach the relevant parties.

ALL - If you know someone with an outstanding purchase from @Alextech please send them here to fill out the form.

I’ll keep everyone posted. We’ll give the group a few days to weigh in with their details and then I’ll get started.

4 Likes

This guy sure is unfortunate :sweat_smile: Emergency procedure on his lungs, couple surgeries weeks later and days after one of his surgeries he’s healthy enough to get on his board just to get hit by a truck. :wink:

6 Likes