HAYA HB92 Integrated Deck

@bevilacqua, Are these nose files still accurate enough for roughly within a millimeter drawing up 3D prints that should fit on the V2 baseplate cutout?

I think I didn’t change the baseplate cutout. But I’ll check in a couple houurs if it really is the case.

1 Like

Not in a ride yet, but sooooon :wink:
2mm thick (It’s why I will test, but I have enough to double the thickness as needed)

1 Like

i am annoyed by the ones i have in my stores, holes are at the worst palces. probably gonna buy blank metall.

1 Like

did a quick simulation with fusion and 2mm gives a Security Factor of 2.3, at 1400N dead center on the board, which is borderline imo. 4mm will probably do the trick.

3 Likes

V2 nose, hope this drawing is enough

3 Likes

That works, thanks man

@Linny @neiru37 sorry for the late reply guys, i am still stuck in Europe. back in action next week again when back in Taiwan. Regarding the measurements, please see attached pictures the Bergmeister wheels are approx. 45mm in width fully inflated.

7 Likes

Has anyone figured out if the Haggyboard kit (both pneumatic and street wheels) will fit with the HAYA HB92?

It seems that my Torqueboards DD can no longer be delivered so looking for an alternative.

New bolts, no torx anymore (we have some left, message me if you prefer them). Added benefits are a smaller head that fits better the countersink and that the lid can be emergency opened with a skate tool, no need to carry a TX20 with you.

6 Likes

What are the specs of these screws? I would like some but maybe I can get them here in the US easier than you having to mail some screws overseas :sweat_smile:

1 Like

DIN/NORM: 965, M4x8, Black galvanized steel, phillips head.

I can send some to SF with a board, I think 1 or 2 should go there

Thanks, that would be nice :slight_smile: I think we currently have two original HAYAs just in the city itself, @neiru37 and I would certainly appreciate it!

3 Likes

Are the screws the same on the HB 92 and HB 83? If so I would be easier to send them to @sofu then she sends them to me. I’m in San Jose.

same screws :+1:

Good news:

It seems like they already started with the milling of the decks, I will have the final confirmation tomorrow or Thursday. This means that we’ll probably be able to finish them on the Easter break and start shipping around the end of April / Beginning of may.

(This is assuming we can laser cut the lids before the 19th) **

8 Likes

May is ok. No need to rush It.

2 Likes

Sounds great!

I just realized it comes with a lid. Any way to forego the lid? Id like to use clear acrylic for a special project. Prefer not to have waste, space is limited on a boat.

1 Like

What is the project?