HAYA HB92 Integrated Deck

To see all the electro-wizardry inside. Sounds like a job for frit Batman

2 Likes

Gonna use the entire compartment for batteries, probably 10s6p or 12s5p 21700’s. Highlight them with gridded leds inside and a frosted or clear acrylic top plate and clearish grip. Also vacuum bag a thick skin of carbon to the bottom for more stiffness and mostly looks. Finally cnc some extended angled truck mounts to fit dual at’s and a cnc’d box for the vesc and charge only bms.

3 Likes

How do you plan to make the clear lid? CNC/Water jet or manual labor?

I’ve got a cnc :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m accepting lid donations

1 Like

I’ll send you a .dwg/.dxf then

1 Like

New lid is different :wink:

Who said I was gonna stop at the prototype and not order a v2?

My wallet. My wallet did.

9 Likes

I would really appreciate that!!! Would save me a fair amount of time. :sweat_smile:

Also if there’s no cost difference to me and @neiru37 is willing to pay me shipping for the lid feel free to send it with the deck.

Seeing the electronics inside will look cool and it also serves a functional purpose. I can see a futuristic build theme with those silver g-bomb metal extenders, silver metal mounts and lights. Maybe even lights inside the case to highlight the electronics.

1 Like

You mean… RGB??? ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

Yes, clear top plate with rgb inside. Im caught up between using psychotiller six shooters and drive train or going with a gear drive.

3 Likes

Why not six shooters with gear drive? Or maybe even dd when it’s ready

1 Like

I was also thinking of going that way.

Hi guys,

Is the board still selling? I would like to buy one

yes, we do. Scroll a bit up and you‘ll see a Google form to fill.

We will start doing finishing work (sanding etc) this week after I pick them up tomorrow (today is an easter hollyday). And start shipping around early may.

6 Likes

I can’t wait! I’ve made a crude model of the deck to test fitment of components. I’m still working on it but here is a preview.

20190421_184928 20190421_184947 20190421_184958 20190421_184912

6 Likes

Which gbomb brackets are those?

The super fork or what ever they call it. The ones I modeled are +/- 5-10mm shorter.

Are you asking about the suspension baseplate adapter attached to the forks? I copied that from Avenue Suspension trucks. Im thinking if buying a set of the rkp suspension trucks from them and modifying them to fit fatboy 240 hangers with gear drive.

1 Like