ok so far I’ve had one build that was good for what I wanted. It was a all torqueboards build trucks, wheels, mount, the only thing that it didnt have was a torqueboards lipo .
Like i said it worked… till i broke my arm riding it
after the arm healed i jumped and and started to ride again… til it blew up…
so the new build is using
- blankdeck i grabbed off of thelongboardshop.com (torqueboards 34" deck for now)
- caliber 10" 44 trucks green
- torqueboards 12s ecs with ubec
- torqueboards v1 motor mount
- torqueboards 230kv motor
- torqueboards 12t motor and 36t wheel pulley
- 90mm flywheels and bearings from torqueboards site
- 2X zippy 3S1P 5000mAh batteries
so yeah thats my build cookie to who knows where the name is from.