Haggyboard : esk8 street and AT boards and components

What about on surfrodz trucks? I currently have three bearings in my pullys (press fit) on 90mm by 10 mm axles.

@skunk: which type of bearings do you? what is the entire axle length? for our pulleys to work on your axle, you would need an axle length of approx. 65mm. I consider this to be a bit iffy for 8mm axle diameter and even 10mm.

I can change my axles as needed. I have 60mm 70mm and 90mm atm.

@skunk: ok, let me check on my side which bearing we could use for 10mm axle diameter. PM me your address and if i can find a suitable bearing, I ll send you a pulley for you to test out. How about that?

3 Likes

Sounds great

@riverside.rider those look awesome.

Edit : Sorry I don’t know how to read. Removed.

3 Likes

@torqueboards: Hi Dexter, we are using a screw in 12mm diameter axle and the part of the axle outside of the hanger is 65mm long. The part that is 12mm in diameter is 30mm long (where the bearing pulley 6001 sits) and the area that is 8mm in diameter is 35mm long (where the wheel bearings sit 608). IMG-4674

3 Likes

Might get a pair to go with my build with surf rodz 200 mm as well. If only I wasnt a complete drive chain noob :slight_smile:

1 Like

For anyone who’s considering rims with press fit pulley for MBS Matrix 2 trucks: axle lenght is 47mm. So they don’t fit

2 Likes

I can make a gear drive adapter for this if there’s any interest

Would need to purchase a set eventually

3 Likes

@riverside.rider

…and the area that is 8mm in diameter is 35mm long (where the wheel bearings sit 608).

Correction:

…is 25mm long (where the wheel bearings sit 608), and the remaining 10mm are treaded axle.

1 Like

@skunk: hi there. So I have some good news. My local bearing supplier has a bearing that has the same outer dimensions as the 6001 type bearing we use, with the small difference that it is 10mm inner diameter (instead of the 12mm for the 6001). The bearing goes by the identifier 6100.2Z It seems to me that this could very well work with the 10mm Surfrodz. I will be sending you tomorrow 1x pulley for the 36T Kegel core, 1x pulley for the 36T ABEC 11 flywheels and 1x pulley for the 60T Bergmeister (incl. wheel). I would greatly appreciate if you could check if all fits on your Surfrodz.

25 45 06

3 Likes

Wow nice. This could possibly mean I can make a gear drive for ur wheels.

6 Likes

@moon: that would indeed be very good. Let’s see what @skunk can find out and then we take it from there.

2 Likes

Ill mount them on my tkp and rkp sr trucks. Not sure if it matters but I dont have a kegel core wheel. Maybe you have a well used one laying around?

2 Likes

Can I know the diameter and length of the part of that truck that was turned? (Just above the axle in the photo) I assume the motor mount clamps to this portion?

Yes it is, I have around 15mm :wink:

3 Likes

Yes mate :wink: with this trucks, it’s should be a pleasure!

(I have made the 3D from a Caliber style but scaled to Kahua size length)

Even in the “biggest” configuration, width tooth, 6384 seams to fit … motor bit not tested yet (maybe more 6380).

I made a smaller version for 50mm only, should be so tiny, so cute, so sweeeeet in real, that I would stay with 50mm just to make the mini-kit!

4 Likes

I would but dont have those trucks with me

1 Like

maybe I can help you with some quotes as needed this WE :blush: :+1:

And I will also get a lot of work ! :yum:

4 Likes