Haggyboard : esk8 street and AT boards and components

images

4 Likes

You don’t freggin say!

No ^^ I forgot to repat “should " or maybe somewhere” …

1 Like

:pensive::pensive:

1 Like

( Nice tittle btw :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :+1: )

1 Like

Thank you ! Very nice pics <3

PS : I’ll send you some questions on your mounts, by email :wink:

if only i had a machine like this i would make so much things

2 Likes

like exquisite toothpicks

2 Likes

When will this be available

My to do list is getting longer and longer…but so little time :frowning_face:

1 Like

It’s available on my website https://www.janux-esk8.com/product-page/janux-quattro-4s-pneumatic-wheels-complete. Planning on offering discount to members on this forum with details to come on a separate thread.

5 Likes

fullsizeoutput_20bb fullsizeoutput_20b3 fullsizeoutput_20bd fullsizeoutput_20b2

Impeccable fit. I may tear it down when finished and rebuild it for a step-by-step build video.

8 Likes

Hey @topcloud. Great to see the trucks on your board. (Just don’t forget the kingpin washer right underneath the nut) . Enjoy the ride on this stunning deck…

2 Likes

it’s just thrown together now for prototyping (broken arm) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

interesting :smiley: Enjoy mate !

1 Like

56960493708__D870E196-851A-437B-B37E-2019D4DA66B0 56960496397__333AD207-2B3E-4DB7-9B52-47819DAB0FE9 RenderedImage RenderedImage-1 RenderedImage-2

6 Likes

Just cnc’ed pulleys to fit your hub perfectly. Pulley sizes ranges from 36 to 70t.

file2-1

file1-2

file2-2

18 Likes

Any chance you could offer the a separate all terrain kit. Id be keen to save some money by not purchasing the street wheels

hi @jneumann Justin, yes! I am currently working on the website and yes there will also be a separate all-terrain version without the street. give me some time and then I ll shoot you a message.

3 Likes

will do mate i wont be ready to order until mid way through next month - (pay day)