Haggyboard : esk8 street and AT boards and components

no problem .How would these motors compare to say an evolve gt. This is what im coming from.

Hi @jneumann. I have not yet had the pleasure of riding an Evolve gt, but i think in General terms it would be better to also take into consideration the battery used when comparing motors. 10s vs 12s is a complete different experience. The motors we are using are rated for 190kv and I ride them on 10s configuration. I will do some comparisons with other manufacturers once I have a bit more time on my hands…but for now I can say that 190kv 6364 motors with 15:36 (90mm wheel) or 15:60 (147mm wheel) pack a punch :slight_smile:

3 Likes

you try to compare 5065 motor (gt) with 6364 (Haggy) … I don’t think it is necessary ^^ I have already set and run SK8 3674 130kV from HK and there are bigger powerful nothing to compare with 50mm motor.

It’s exactly what I’m gonna do this WE, swapping those little 5065 140kv + chain with the Haggy kit 2 in 1 : :arrow_right: Always with Bergmeister wheels for now :wink: (winter time)

Hi @riverside.rider,

I’m sourcing parts for my hybrid build (Street/AT) and I would like to know few things about your parts. As I didn’t find any answer on this thread, here are my questions :

1/ Do you know if the Bergmeister tires (145mm) and inner tube you sell would fit the Sixshooter hubs from @psychotiller ? 2/ Same thing with @marcmt88 hubs ? Edit : Find an answer for this question.

I hope my inquiries are not misplaced, Timo, but I like your work and the one from thoses guys as well (Dave’s and Marc’s). My plan is to buy something of all of you but I first need to know what is possible and compatible.

1 Like

Hi @Slak, all questions are welcomed and i would be very happy to answer them …(if i can). I do not know if the Bergmeister tires fit on the sixshooter hubs nor on the @marcmt88

but let me check with a guy on the French forum. I think I have seen him using six shooters and the Bergmeister tires.

@Riako ? could you chime in on this? any ideas?

What is the availability on the motors? I cant find a link on the site to the specs, wanted to check them out.

@mmaner Hi Mike, the 6364 190kv motors are only sold in the complete Haggy Drive System Set. They are not sold separately. But we are now working on a 6364 motor that will be sold separately and can be used on both the Haggy Drive System as well as the AVIO AT gear drive. Given Chinese New Year on our door step, I expect the motors to be ready for purchase in the first half of March…possibly earlier. (unit costs of the motors will make you drool though…in a positive way :slight_smile: )

9 Likes

Awesome, Id love to test a set. I’m always looking for good motors as they are only a few really good options. Let me know if I can do anything to help.

7 Likes

…hahaha…well noted Sir Mike… :wink: always good to have some test bunnies

4 Likes

Hey Slak, Answer to your questions: my hubs fit both the Aliexpress 6x2 and Bergmeister tires.

file3

file2-4

file-2%20-%20Copy%20(2)

file2-1%20-%20Copy

9 Likes

very nice hubs @marcmt88 !

2 Likes

Thank you bro! Those were my first production run on my newly acquired toy :point_down:

file2

file2-1

My old but trusty friend :point_down:

benchman

20 Likes

…mmmm, i do have to say that there is a tiny weeny bit on envy here on my side…but then again, i guess programming this beast would drive me nuts and give up halfway before a single cut was made… but a nice toy indeed!

Edit: I do like all those fancy buttons though

3 Likes

Learning curve was a tad bit steep going from my benchtop (~20 yo) to a full industrial CNC. I am still amazed its capability, endless…

1 Like

Hey Timo, sorry nothing like this on esk8fr, but if AliX fit Marc hub and 6shooters, it should be fitting Bergmeister hub as well. And so Bergmeister tires fit 6shooters also !! Well done gents :wink:

3 Likes

…nah i guess i won’t get one of these…i don’t even think it makes a decent cup of coffee… :slight_smile:

1 Like

goodie @riako thanks for chiming in.

1 Like

6374 wasn’t it? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yes it is :wink:

Yes sorry 6374… am getting old…bad eyesight and sausage fingers on a tiny screen…bad combo

6 Likes