Haggyboard : esk8 street and AT boards and components

Still so in love with those wheels :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

So perfect for the season and while waiting for the rebuild of my eMTBoard. Anytime, anywhere the Bgm ensure :crazy_face::call_me_hand: !!

5 Likes

@riverside.rider I have a few questions.

Do you have updates on the bigger motors? That’s one of the things that stopped me from buying the 2 in 1 kit before. I already have 6374 motors on other builds so it’s hard to go down now. If not are you willing to sell the kit without the motors so I can source bigger ones myself?

Do you have bigger wheel pulleys so I can use with larger wheels (e.g.: 110 TB wheels) and maintain the same ratio?

I’m looking at the way the motor arm attaches to the truck and it seems to be a smooth round “c-clamp” style attachment system that gets tightened by a bolt. Is that reliable enough to keep the arms from moving even after hundreds of kms?

Thanks!

1 Like

any update on the all terrain package. Ive been waiting a while for this

1 Like

For you, Haggy-riders :v: :wink:

more to comes !

6 Likes

You are amazing! Was just about to look for these/attempt to make my own design. Will throw these on my haggy asap

1 Like

Others to comes soon :wink:

(I know it’s made since a long time, but have to make some minor improvements before to share ^^)

2 Likes

I’m really liking those pulley covers. Will have to print the mount guards the next time I get a chance to use my friend’s printer. My haggy build is almost complete, just waiting on battery to arrive sometime next week.

6X2A6785

2 Likes

Ho woaaaah ! She is sooo beautiful !!

build-log soon or already? :slight_smile:

I still haven’t finished mine too … the big road trip takes all my time (and vesc and battery etc… ^^)

I will check those soon and share them too :wink: also right now left it’s marked Haggy and the right too :laughing:

It should be like this :

6 Likes

That’s a real low ride board! Amazing! Battery on top or you manage to get it underneath?

1 Like

These look so great! Awesome work man. I’m (struggling) trying to do the same for my mtb with all the weird angles so I really appreciate how hard it must have been.

Just curious, how many test prints before it fit right?

1 Like

:sweat_smile: I don’t know … I can’t decide … It’s the main issue in my builds => the enclosure!
it always take me too much time (deciding the shape, how to make it, when can I make it ^^ etc. …)

Right it’s top mounted (but only 12s5Ah …) (photo with the Haggy Drive kit 2 in 1)
You can note Alessio, it’s not so low now :smile:

If I set it under, I can go with 12s10Ah !

2 Likes

I see. In the first picture looked really low. Well the space underneath is enough but I guess you have some flex there. You could think about vacuum forming or thermoforming ABS/kidex. They allow quite some flex. Looking at your build to me you need to make slimmer the battery enclosure. Everything is so slick. Maybe use more smaller lipos or make a liion battery.

1 Like

Thanks a lot man !

I can’t count :smile: I throw a whole trash bag of 3d print recently :sweat_smile: If I can help, whats your mount ?

1 Like

Idea v4.5 mount for ats12 trucks. Lots of places to bolt on to which is nice.

Trying to get the bolt pattern of the crossbar bolts is quite annoying. Seems the easiest place to mount to though.

20190404_110231

2 Likes

I’m sure @Idea could share a simple screen-print of the drawing, face view, and I can adapt it to it ! (sorry if my frenglish is not clear ^^)

Crystal clear! Great idea

1 Like

Let me know when you release those! Need them on my build haha! Planning to post a build log today!

2 Likes

:v: :blush:

Good print friends !!

1 Like

Perfect! What do you suggest printing this with and at what infill? Not too knowledgeable in 3d prints. Will have to give it a shot on my friend’s printer ASAP!

100% infill I guess is better for this part …
(I print with 3 walls if I’m right and that geave you 100% infil in the motor protector section.) PIC_1104

2 Likes