GTX PERFECT CLONE / 6374 190 kv 3550 W / 107 mm F1/ evolve trucks/ FOCBOX/ 10S4P/ GTX deck / Evolve Enclosure/ UNIK motor mounts

Sounds like I need to go with the Focbox then…whats a suitable replacement to the evolve bms though?

There is alot to choose from. Most use bestech or supower

I don’t mean to be rude but do some research. Evolvee ESC is garbage. Use focbox

3 Likes

Actually, credit where credit is due, the Evole ESC has an excellent braking curve. Best brakes I’ve felt. You can slam on the brakes at top speed and A) not get chucked off and B) stop soon

Not going into any other aspects of it though…

2 Likes

Because If you Will it would kill your only argument :joy:

1 Like

Lil update ! I have recieved the UNIK mounts. They are really amazing. The designs skills of @okp will always surprise me ( PS : don’t forget to do the belt covers mate plz heh )

Few pics :

The last things i need to order is the battery pack ( dunno yet if i can use a 10S4P i have to see what are my options there ! @b264 since you have a BGT, would you have the kindness to tell me wich screws are used for the enclosure ? I don’t have any. And it’s a special lenght i tried a few screws, that were too short or too long

7 Likes

@ElskerShadow Actually I have a CarbonGT, sorry mate. The enclosure is basically the one part that’s totally different. Everything else is the same.

1 Like

Just shorten longer screws.

1 Like

I used the same screws I used to mount the trucks.

Building the same config :slight_smile: Using VTC 6 and a GT deck.

4 Likes

This is great news man I was just planing a 2 in 1 build like this and was trying to find info. I got a couple questions.

How much was the total for these 3 parts Deck, Enclosure, and Trucks?

Why didn’t you order motors from them while your at it?

Did the motor mounts you ended up getting work like oem ones?

Thanks

• I paid 400 for deck , dual trucks, enclosure ( trucks are really expensive 150 for both ) • because I wan’t larger, more powerfull motor. ( sleeker as well ) •yup, it’s like the OEM but way better quality. The only downside is no idler but i don’t mind. You just have to calculate the belt lenght you need in fonction of the number of teeth

1 Like

Hey just wondering can I chat to you privately somehow? I’ve got some questions I think you’d be able to answer.

Yup just PM me, but if it’s questions that can help others as well going the same route just ask on the thread please !

Yeah thanks heaps. Is it possible to pm you on here? Or can i just message you on Facebook or something similar.

Just click on my profile and pm me

Thanks man is that 400 USD or EURO?

Edit: I pmd you have a couple questions regarding following a build like this

Euros 10char

Were you able to find a used heatsink from an evolve ESC? I was thinking that this focbox case might be useful for this, though its bigger than the current heatsink mount on the GTX case.

I have yet to find one… The project is stuck only because of the heatsink