GTX PERFECT CLONE / 6374 190 kv 3550 W / 107 mm F1/ evolve trucks/ FOCBOX/ 10S4P/ GTX deck / Evolve Enclosure/ UNIK motor mounts

I have this focbox case and it’s not made for it so won’t fit plus it’s really not designed for that

I designed a heatsink specifically for the evolve case and Focbox’s, you want it?

3 Likes

Of course tell me more mate

@BoostedBuilder Me too!

In the meantime i just designed a plastic cover for the case, as I’m also doing a clone. https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2838864

You just can’t say something like that and not responding for 2 hours hahaha

3 Likes

Haha, sorry, I’m in a car. What do you want to know!?

It’s basically what Frank has, but with tiny slots for the FOCBOX’s. Nothing special : )

Here are the pictures:

I am however making one so you can take apart the FOCBOX’s. Should have it done some time next week.

5 Likes

This, in aluminium, would be epic :heart_eyes:

So u sell them or would you share the files?

Very interested to buy one if produced in Alu (depend the price of course) So you have to enlarge the hole in the case, because it did’nt fit 2 vesc

i made one, but not totaly happy with the result

need to cut the green part to put some space for the focboxes

1 Like

I had 1 made in 6061 anodized black aluminium. It fit well but I paid €53 for it and thats too high. I tried with MANY manufacturers but that was the cheapest price.

As @Toleg said, I had to cut these parts, which is why Ill design the heatsink so you can take the FOCBOX’s apart.

If there is intereset, I guess i could have these mass produced so price goes down, but since Im in Switzerland, shipping will be very expensive!

If you PM me your e-mail, I can send you the file.

what’s the spacing between the heatsink cooling fins? I might be able to do a short run of them for cheap

1 Like

Ill tell you when Im in front of my computer.

2 Likes

I think grinding it away with a dremel would work - I just got my GTX battery housing and I def. see what you mean.

It’s 5.5mm

if the spacing could be modified to be 6.35mm (1/4") i can do a couple of them

3 Likes

I don’t think it would look aesthetically pleasing if altered to 1/4". Also, I think @LukePL is willing to make a small run of these.

eh, up to you. I could do them with a different endmill but then theyd cost a bit more

How much more? And how much would they cost for you to make anyways?

wanna send over the cad model?

I can take a look at the model and give you a quote

Pm me your e-mail