Group BUY-MBS ALL TERRAIN WHEEL 100mm - checking interest please vote - fill out form

I’m I on this one. There’s so many things going on I’m not sure anymore. Maybe a list of who’s in?

I’m trying to get what we want…

I did ask if we could PRE order the colors we want, and not wait for their stock of wheels to replenish

And 25% off is ok… but I think we should get a better discount if we pre order a set amount …

5 Likes

FYI, they are unavailable right now but they were $61.56 at Amazon a couple of weeks ago.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015GJN0BA/ref=pd_day0_468_2?ie=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B015GJN0BA&pd_rd_r=ND0JPSBKRCF09VV2APRS&pd_rd_w=Pi7aW&pd_rd_wg=ZCIFw&psc=1&refRID=ND0JPSBKRCF09VV2APRS

1 Like

Signed up for lame green, but happy with black if GB is one colour to get best deal.

4 Black. Green is fine too. ALL? terrain I’m not too sure about that

Ok the best they are will to do is $52.46 per set either color … but black would have to wait till the spring.

As for shipping…I’m asking if they can ship direct since they won’t give me a bigger discount.

…that’s where we are at…

Thoughts???

1 Like

If shipping will be additional, $61 at Amazon will be close…Free shipping with prime.

Yeah I’m not feeling the love from MBS … tis cheaper…but not by much

1 Like

I’d consider if black was available now and price was a little bit better.

I’m pretty sure the issue is that I am not one of their distributors…I’m assuming that they have certain legal agreements they they need to stick to…and nobody is really gonna sell them at cost.

So, I dunno guys. :thinking:

Well… they are not available on amazon Canada… so I still get a good price (but probably going to be rip off by shipping)

IDK what they’re thinking! They get a tremendous amount of exposure from this community and their out of stock as well if they don’t get their act together their going to have someone clone their wheels and under cut them.

I actually just talked to a guy who mills forms for hot pour products. I’m gonna send him a mbs wheel and a flywheel, would rather us the flywheel core, when I get some and see what the form would cost. Probably a few weeks out…

1 Like

Hey use a kegels core with knobbys for plausible deniability

If someone wants to send me a kegal, I will. All I have is flywheels.

1 Like

Did you get this project started?

Yes sir, just waiting to hear back. The hot pour form is pretty simple, 1 piece instead of 2 like MBS. Should make for a stronger tread while using a softer durometer, 75a most likely.

The issue is the hub. I can’t figure out an inexpensive method of molding them. Mill or print are the only options I’ve found so far.

Still researching, looking for ideas.

Might just be easier to get them from who ever makes these

http://www.sekaimon.com/us/165946/Wheels/281661805302/

I wanted to let you guys know you can find MBS wheels for about $60 on Amazon in lame green color. They have really nice ride quality similar to 97mm abecs maybe a little less but they make up for it in light off road capability.

I also wanted to mention (hope you don’t mind @Michaelinvegas ) that I have 40t pulleys available for use with 12mm and 15mm belts that fit MBS wheels and flywheels that I purchased in bulk to sell cheap to the community at $15 each and I also have a 15mm 15t steel motor pulley that are priced together at $25.

1 Like

yes, found on amazon for 60usd. but they don ship to singapore. :sob::sob:

beside amazon, any other place can get it?