Group BUY-MBS ALL TERRAIN WHEEL 100mm - checking interest please vote - fill out form

Are your wheel pulley’s for 15 mm wide belts?

1 Like

Yes 16mm contact area for 15mm belts but also work with 12mm belts

@Titoxd10001 hey are both the motor and wheel pulley aluminum? And the big washer as well? And $25 for one set of everything on that picture?

Anyone got a link to the wheels on Amazon?

Motor pulley is steel and wheel pulley is aluminum. $25 price is for one of each pulley with key, washer, and screws included.

Is the washer aluminum? And about the belts, do you have any or do you know where i can find belts for these pulleys? @Titoxd10001

@Lambjr088 the washer is 3.5mm aluminum. You can find the belts on eBay or AliExpress

13401 - MBS All-Terrain Longboard Wheels (Set of 4) - Black - SOLD OUT - ETA: 3/31/17

$69.95

Availability: In stock

Can we try this GB again?

1 Like

I would still want to buy them

Yess!! I need them

Ha i checked the mbs site and it use to say the availability for the wheels were on 3/31/2017. And now ita 4/20/2017. I wonder what happened?

It’s on the slow boat from China

1 Like

I just got some samples delivered from the land of mass production (a.k.a. The Republic of China). The space between the bearings was too wide, so it was not possible to screw on a bolt on the truck axle - the width of the weel hub was too wide in other words. It was my fault, I was too lazy to check the dimensions fully… I asked them if they were willing to make a deaign with a more thin wheel hub. I got them to make a deal where they would make 200 pcs for 10usd a piece. I am working on getting the price further down though. Are any of you interested?

The hub is made of very strong and rigid plastic. I can upload some pictures if you are interested.

2 Likes

Im interested in checking the pictures out. Will the actual items, if purchased, be to the correct dimensions?

If they will fit caliber trucks, I am in for a set.

@Lambjr088 @jbalint1122 yes they will be the right dimensions and therefore fit normal caliber ll type trucks. I will get back to you once I know more! Please tag aome more if you know of someone that might be interested!

Remember that it will be 10usd per wheel, so 40usd for a set :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am in for sure! :slight_smile:

In for a set (USA TX).
Still going to be black?

@AustrianBuilder @SageTX sounds great that you are interested! And yes, the wheel is all black. I will upload some pics soon!

1 Like

Looking forward to it! Thank you for making this happen!