Group BUY-MBS ALL TERRAIN WHEEL 100mm - checking interest please vote - fill out form

FYI: this only works in the US webshop. Not the EU one.

I guess you tried it huh?

Lol

3 Likes

Hahaha…

That’s why I didn’t post it on @ajaynagra thread hahah

Sorry @rwxr

All these group buys are going to make me broke but I cant resist this! thanks for your work here on the group buy :evergreen_tree: I thought I already had my spare set of wheels but then I saw this

1 Like

I need winter to be over so I get busy riding and building. Parts are piling up fast.

3 Likes

Damnit!! I’ve been avoiding this GB thread for days… OK you got me. I’m in. :grimacing:

4 Likes

@Michaelinvegas What are the numbers looking at right now?

Im at 9 sets

At least 26 bud

We are gonna need to put these together if you guys wanna chance at a descent discount… Hopefully they can work with us on this …

So still seem to be getting sign ups

Mike i filled out that form can u check and see if u got it?

2 Likes

Ur all set

1 Like

Hey at @mmaner I see you in twice (there always that one guy :wink:)

Are u one set or two mate?

1 Like

@ajaynagra I’m at 27 sets so far …

@Michaelinvegas Just filled out the Google form. Just confirming I am in :grinning: Thanks for putting together these last 2 group buys!

2 Likes

Just 1, sorry about that

Ok im still on 9 and i know the UK/EU warehouse has only 9 in stock so I will be ordering no more

@Michaelinvegas Did I fill out the form correctly? I’m in.

Still working

But this is what I do know…

They won’t have enough black wheels till March or April…

Also, they are only willing to give 25% off for 30 plus wheels…

So…

I have gone back and asked if there was some way to pre purchase the amount of wheels we need at a discount…

So, still chipping away at it …

Keep you posted

And your thoughts … feel free to post below

1 Like

Well… maybe if we change colour and go with the green ones… we can get then faster and with a better deal.