Group Buy Bestech BMS 80A E-Switch & Charge only -finished

Both of them

2 Likes

Sorry to ask it but I don’t find the answer. Can you tell me the price for a 12s d140 plus shipping to Belgium? Thank you!

1 Like

Im counting to 9 units currently (excluding you and @rey8801 above, seems abit unclear currently), about how many are required before proceeding? :slight_smile: @Acido

I will start collecting money today or tomorrow

1 Like

I’m down for another D596 as well! 10s Discharge model, 80A discharge 20 charge right? I’m in CA, that works for you?

1 Like

I will tell you the total amount when I get the prices

@Linux0701 @J0ker3366 @Zyb @AxelF @johan1007 @rey8801 @Andy87

So here are the prices: Charge only I would recommend you the D140 model if you can find any better one please suggest it so we can order it 10 & 12s 40$

Discharge [D596] 10s 60$ 12s 62$ (http://www.bestechpower.com/444v12spcmbmspcbforli-ionli-polymerbatterypack/PCM-D596.html) with built in eswitch 20A charge 80A discharge

These prices do not include shipping, untracked shipping is 7$ to europe and tracked should be around 12$ These prices are from my old invoices and i requested new ones just to be sure before i collect the money

Please fill out the form if you are sure that you will buy one or more In the mean time i could even get a small stock of latching led switched if you are interested https://goo.gl/forms/zJokTauzoZRFkhwB3

1 Like

Can’t see the price for D596? Filled out the form anyways, Im sure I’ll buy one :slight_smile:

sorry, fixed

1 Like

@acido I pass for this time. Thank you anyway.

1 Like

Id like to start collecting money in a day or two, surprisingly low amount of people

Hey @Acido, just added 3 more bms, hope it helps :wink:

1 Like

Forgive my ignorance but why does anyone need the discharge function? Don’t most people just bypass the discharge function on a BMS.

then you loose lots of protection from a bms read up on it im in a hurry

1 Like

Have everyone who wants a bms filled out a form?

1 Like

I filled it 2 times as I need 2 chrg&dischrg and 1 charge only :slight_smile:

Tomorrow morning I will start accepting payments and closing this round we got around 20bmss thats solid

1 Like

Hey guys, Just wanted to share a bit. I’m working with some new models from bestech and they are really versatile for direct discharge setup where space is short. image

Size comparison to the d140. They come in both 10s and 12s One is super compact and the other has a case for out of pack application. image image

2 Likes

looks good from the size factor, but what´s the max discharge current for them? E-switch function included?