Group Buy Bestech BMS 80A E-Switch & Charge only -finished

@Linux0701 @Superflim @Zyb

I guess you all want this one? http://www.bestechpower.com/444v12spcmbmspcbforli-ionli-polymerbatterypack/PCM-D223V1.html

No I need the 10s one…

1 Like

im down for 10s or 12s didnt decide on the build yet? is there a choice we can make?

for me its the same which ever voltage do you order

ok, i think im gonna buy one for myself and another for my friend. whats the total cost look like ?

Around 60$ each ±2$ plus shipping of your choice tracked or untracked 7$, need to check the tracked option

so its 60$ total to your door + shipping cost from you to me? im sorry trying to get the details right as im gonna forward the info to my friend aswell. also i hope this is for EU? and checked again can we order from this model http://www.bestechpower.com/444v12spcmbmspcbforli-ionli-polymerbatterypack/PCM-D596.html mainly because its 20mm tall instead of 25mm

yes, im not sure if that one has an eswitch because it doesn’t say anywhere on the page but i will ask them

btw you can get the charge only models also like d140

1 Like

I’m down for one 10s charge only. Possible to get a link to the form?

i will post a link to the form when some more people join

1 Like

Yeah I need 4 of these but for a 10S battery

Might be interested, but just to make sure, I can get one with discharge capabilities and E-Switch right? Realizing that the title is old but just want to confirm :slight_smile:

Its fresh, yes the d596 one we are ordering is 80a rischarge and an e switch

Allright, Im signing up for 1 10s :slight_smile:

1 Like

il sign up for one too (1 10s) if its okey? :slight_smile:

Hi. I try to go through the thread but it’s not clear to me. Are you going to order one model only or you will have more options? Specifically I would be interested in a 12s charge only. I need a small size bms. Let me know. Thx :grin:

Im planing to order both charge and discharge models, 10 and 12s

Great. Could you tell me which model you advice for 12s charge only? So I can look at it. When are you planning to send the order?

The d140 is compact and good up to 15a charging. @Acido you just order the d596 or we could include also the d140?

1 Like