Group Buy Bestech BMS 80A E-Switch & Charge only -finished

It seems to be charge only. IDK about e stop.

For me it sounds like itā€™s a charge/discharge bms. That the d140 just used for charge only and doesnā€™t come with an e-switch i know.

Yes, that is correct. And to be honest we donā€™t recommend discharge through bms anymore for several reasons. One, added resistance to your pack, loose in power during discharge ( heat ) Two, itā€™s a fiction that was needed early in the industry because of limited tech. Esc and motor limits. Your esc can regulate input/ regulate discharge. With much smoother cut outs and you can fine tune that. Not a bms thatā€™s limited at 50a,80a,or100a. No more face plants Three, you have full control over what your battery can do. Instead of system begging for more it can take what it wants as its needed. Four, volt sag is improved access the board in terms of frequency and duration. Five, space The older tank models for discharge are big. And cost 60$plus. If you want a small unit with discharge at high amps and e switch they have them for twice as much. 100$ But are available.

As a battery builder we look at all aspects of the item. From making it to buying it. If we wonā€™t buy it, we wonā€™t sell it. Stripping away the over kill and unnecessary redundant fictions only helps improve the product and the end user experience.

2 Likes

Is this group buy finished?? @Acido

Iā€™m considering the 10S 80a Discharge with switch.

Im planning to make another one soon

But if your in a hurry one pops up every so often on the marketplace

So last post was in October, will you order any time soon? In that case I would like to order . http://www.bestechpower.com/444v12spcmbmspcbforli-ionli-polymerbatterypack/PCM-D596.html

Im probably stop doing these group buys and make a small store for bmss only

Will let you know if theres going to be a new GB

2 Likes

Any plans on opening a shop or doing another GB? Also do you or anyone here know what peak amps hcx-223v1 can do? Iā€™m in for a 20s if the price is right

Currently Im over my head in stuff to do A GB or a shop will probably be opened after the new year

1 Like

Iā€™ll keep my eyes open after new year then

1 Like