Going to order 30Q cells, group buy I guess? -- parts 1 and 2 are done, thank you

need a europe 30q group buy id be down for 150

Iā€™d love a EU gb but what do you think volume ordering is going to help? I really think weā€™ll just have to bite the bullet and order individually on nkonā€¦

1 Like

true ya but if we hit the 1000 mark theyll ship free from usā€¦ but im sure nkon would do a deal on over 600

If they dont ship from EU, you can immediately add ~22% duties/VAT (at least in Germany)

Aight, whatā€™s your PayPal? Letā€™s get this show moving.

details are here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Kh8xDYY2JUnFcA1d-u9uqZKCXizyAkxavjjyhUfckIs/edit

Sent and DMā€™ed

So anybody care to get a new GB going for 30q?

I need some, 100 or more

@BigBoyToys

I see you survived your speed tests today.

thought it was tomorrow?

Could have been. I swear I work to much I forgot.

so my quest to get cells direct from samsung as a wholesaler is, at the moment, not looking great.

they want a business license, moq is a pallet (30k cells), and fob stateside has to be handled personally. havenā€™t even got an actual quote yet.

readily available suppliers is still nkon, $3.55 a piece.

30k cells. That sounds like an undertaking by one of the larger Eboard companies. Not a group buy.:slightly_frowning_face:

my thoughts exactly.

Is this still open for new entrants, itā€™s not super clear

no gb as of yet.

nkon is still the best price thatā€™s readily available. for 100 cells, itā€™s about $3.70 a cell shipped.

i have one ali dealer that can do $3.40 shipped, 600 cells. they promised 7 day delivery but who knows with chinese holidays and all that.

im interestedā€¦ 60 minā€¦ probably 120 so i can make 2 6p packsā€¦

just got a quote for $3.5 shipped, would everyone be ok with a 30 cent markup for $3.8 plus usps shipping?

shipping is $9 for 50 or less cells, $15 for 51 and above

Iā€™m down for 50

You have to stop doing this I have no self control when it comes to cells :rofl:

4 Likes