Going to order 30Q cells, group buy I guess? -- parts 1 and 2 are done, thank you

Now that would be an epic group buy…

Let’s see 40 cell packs, that’s 250 packs. Maybe not that crazy…

At $2/cell I’m down for 1000

@deucesdown I could 25 packs over a weekend :grinning:

3 Likes

That would be epic and i would totally join and buy a whole lot of cells…

1 Like

Sent 10char

yup I see your pmt, thx

I really gotta visit your shop. Must be loony tunes. Do you do iphone 6 plus battery swaps? :wink:

Lol yeah that takes 5-10 minutes :yum:

Ironically in a battery group buy thread, looks like the biggest pain is finding good quality batteries…

Got mine from the first round. Thank you very much.

Although, I must say, could’ve packed them better. I opened the box with it laying down and the cells just started pouring out.

My order from ru.nkon came in plastic containers,

1 Like

good news and bad.

2nd batch has arrived.

bad news, they only sent 300 of the 600. will have to contact them and see what’s what.

those who’ve paid though, i’ll have them in the mail on monday.

If you get them at $2/cell count me in for 500, otherwise I’m out I think

@thisguyhere I bet you could easily get rid of 10k of cells at that price. Hell I’d buy a bunch and take the op to learn to build my own packs. "DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT"

2 Likes

a group buy of that size is not easy though. Import hassle, your PayPal funds might get frozen etc. The demand is definitely strong enough though.

if it happens, it’s still a big if, it’d be a direct transaction. and after FOB it’ll be more than whatever per cell cost is going to be.

like someone said earlier, duties shipping etc will go into it.

turns out it’s a 2 box shipment, 2nd box will be delivered on monday.

Whenever people are ready to do a group buy again, LMK, I’m down for 150 if it’s sooner rather than later…

I could snag 50 or so as well :smile:

1 Like

me too. we should do the monster group buy for the super low under 2 buck price if possible. the biggest group buy ever showing what online communities can do.

2 Likes

this annoying YouTube channel guy could maybe give some advice. He has been through the whole game, encountering some hiccups along the way. A group buy of this size cant be done for free though. The one who organises it must be compensated for his time.

yea I subscribe to his channel. I don’t think he’s annoying…

but yea if we did get this many I would sell it at a small markup to make it worth while. ain’t no way I’m doing this for charity.

3 Likes